mamajumps

Discuss...

I'm sorry I'm getting into this thread late. I was doing a reading with my tarot cards, and Death looked strangely like McCain. It gave me the heeby jeebies, and it definitely made my decision NOT to vote for McCain...because he's Death.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

I'm sorry I'm getting into this thread late. I was doing a reading with my tarot cards, and Death looked strangely like McCain. It gave me the heeby jeebies, and it definitely made my decision NOT to vote for McCain...because he's Death.

I just finished eating a fortune cookie and the fortune said, "Don't vote for Barack, he's a crock."
So I'm not voting for Barack...because he's a crock!
Glad I didn't have to make that decision on my own!
The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

Dont be silly Val. That is a ridiculous basis for making that decision.

Personally, it was that piece of toast I had this morning with Obama's image in it. I mean, if he's so yummy with peanut butter and jelly, how can I not vote for him!
Remster

>I just finished eating a fortune cookie and the fortune said, "Don't vote
>for Barack, he's a crock."

That violates the McCain-Feingold Fortune Cookie Iambic Regulation of 2002. It doesn't rhyme, and is therefore illegal. Now, if it had said "Don't vote for Barack, he's on crack" that would have been a perfectly reasonable thing to say - and an excellent reason to vote for someone else.

Sirhan Sirhan was never a Muslim, either. He was born in Jerusalem to Christian parents and was raised in the Maronite Christian Church.

Well see there you have it. He really is a lot like Obama. He has a name that sounds like he might be a Muslim but is really a Christian; a stealth Christian, the worst kind.

>He really is a lot like Obama. He has a name that sounds like he might
>be a Muslim but is really a Christian; a stealth Christian, the worst kind.

What about a flag pin? I bet Sirhan Sirhan didn't wear a flag pin on the lapel of his suit. Just like Obama.

mama, and here i thought you were reasonable.

You may want to check facts next time.

Obama is not muslim, nor is he between the ages of 17 and 40.

agree or disagree with his politics...the facts are undisputed.

If you read the first post, I didnt say that I agreed or disagreed. Just discuss. This was something that was sent to me in an email. I thought it was appropriate to put here. The terroist statements are factual, whether or not it applies to Obama... I dont know. I do know that he has said some things that I disagree with 100%. However, opinions are like buttholes, we all have one and we all think that everyone elses stink worse than ours...;)
Cant you deleted it you seem to do that when the opinions that follow dont fall in line with what you hoped you would hear.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

If you read the first post, I didnt say that I agreed or disagreed. Just discuss. This was something that was sent to me in an email. I thought it was appropriate to put here.

I'm always amazed when people forward and re-forward crap like this via email. That's bad enough, but to then repost it here without attribution so that it looks like it came from you rather than the original crap email?

The "appropriateness" should take into consideration how silly it's going to make you look when the basic premise is debunked.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

If you read the first post, I didnt say that I agreed or disagreed. Just discuss. This was something that was sent to me in an email. I thought it was appropriate to put here. The terroist statements are factual, whether or not it applies to Obama... I dont know. I do know that he has said some things that I disagree with 100%. However, opinions are like buttholes, we all have one and we all think that everyone elses stink worse than ours...;)

I'm always amazed when people forward and re-forward crap like this via email. That's bad enough, but to then repost it here without attribution so that it looks like it came from you rather than the original crap email?

Well, doesn't that just make people look silly?

I have received dozens of emails just like it over the past few weeks, ALL about Obama. Why is it that all the lying kooks seem to be right wingers?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Why is it that all the lying kooks seem to be right wingers?

Because you're not looking far enough to the left. There are kooks at both ends. I'd personally like somebody not further than one standard deviation away from center. In reality, I think we have that now with both candidates, but the very vocal ends of the range are still going to bitch about the other one.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I guess b/c I dont agree with your opinions word for word and have my own ideas and beliefs, this makes me ignorant and wrong...right?:S

Actually, using the book of revelations to determine your voting choice is what makes you ignorant and wrong.

Think what you want, but when Judgement day is here, we will see then who is laughing....:)

Mamajumps, maybe you can provide a passage from Revelations to which you refer -- I can't find any such.

Personally, it was that piece of toast I had this morning with Obama's image in it. I mean, if he's so yummy with peanut butter and jelly, how can I not vote for him!

:D So, things going for Obama are toast and not being Death. The thing going for McCain is he's not the Anti-Christ. It's 2-1! What a close race!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

:D So, things going for Obama are toast and not being Death. The thing going for McCain is he's not the Anti-Christ. It's 2-1! What a close race!

You forgot McCain's bowling game and Obama's hook shot. That should make it 3-2, shouldn't it?
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

I just finished eating a fortune cookie and the fortune said, "Don't vote for Barack, he's a crock."
So I'm not voting for Barack...because he's a crock!
Glad I didn't have to make that decision on my own!

:D:ph34r::DYou two are too funny with your "stuperstitions";):ph34r:

Now let's look at all the worst presidents the US has had. The presidents who got us involved in Vietnam. The presidents who presided over the Great Depression. What color were they?

I never made this about color... I could give 2 farts in the wind what color Obama is... I just dont agree with most of his political views and because of that I think America will be in deep dookie if he is elected....

As if we're not in it now??? :S Ummm, take a look around... :|
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

Anyhow, Muslim-bashing has been pretty well wrung-out on this Forum. It's gotten old.

Muslim-bashing in general? Off the point, not all Muslims are bad. It should be Muslim-Extremist-bashing. That I will continue to do. They can all go to hell, and take their 72 supposed virgins with them!

ROFLMFAO!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::D:D:D:D

Now let's look at all the worst presidents the US has had. The presidents who got us involved in Vietnam. The presidents who presided over the Great Depression. What color were they?

I never made this about color... I could give 2 farts in the wind what color Obama is... I just dont agree with most of his political views and because of that I think America will be in deep dookie if he is elected....

I can just imagine this type of interview with President Bush about the current state of the US:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyBEU0afDiA&feature=related

Now THAT is some deep doggie doo doo:ph34r:

I just dont agree with most of his political views and because of that I think America will be in deep dookie if he is elected....

What is it that you disagree with the most about his political views?

He's black, a Muslim, will eat our children and destroy what all god fearing, right thinking white people value.

We're gonna be hearing a lot of this type of rubbish as the election gets closer. Sad thing is (as evidenced by the OP) there are people who actually buy it.
-----------------------
"O brave new world that has such people in it".

Why is it that all the lying kooks seem to be right wingers?

Because you're not looking far enough to the left. There are kooks at both ends. I'd personally like somebody not further than one standard deviation away from center. In reality, I think we have that now with both candidates, but the very vocal ends of the range are still going to bitch about the other one.

So, with Obama being rated the most left liberal on the Senate, you believe he is close to the center?

In an interview last Friday he stated, he wants to increase SS taxes, federal income taxes, fuel taxes , capital gains taxes.

You must be bying his redefinging of himself that he has undertaken latley.

I would love to see what your definition of extreem left is!
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

I love waking up and laughing so hard in the morning; it's the perfect recipe for a great day! :)

I can just imagine this type of interview with President Bush about the current state of the US:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyBEU0afDiA&feature=related

Now THAT is some deep doggie doo doo:ph34r:

ROFLMAO! :D:D:D:D:D Waking up laughing like this is a good feeling. :D:D

Cant you deleted it you seem to do that when the opinions that follow dont fall in line with what you hoped you would hear.

Oh, her post is still there, quoted by someone else in the next post or so. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban