cocheese

What is your opinion of the Bonfire forum?

With some exceptions, it's mostly people who apparently have no lives, sucking each other off in their own cliques, making pathetic attempts at being funny, making themselves laugh with their very lame inside jokes. 95%of it is fluff and garbage.

Yup, that about sums it up., Then once in a while once clique will square off against another clique, quite funny really.

The Bonfire has approximately the same number of idiots as Speaker's Corner, but their posts are diluted to a much greater extent there.

:D

Blues,
Dave

...and they all seem to bounce back and forth between the two forums. :D

Chuck

Sad that your life revolves around it to the point, that since you are banned from there you have to go some where else and post about it:D:D:D

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Sad that your life revolves around it to the point, that since you are banned from there you have to go some where else and post about it:D:D:D

But Squeak, enjoy the irony of a thread in SC bitching about Bonfire, when in fact it is indistinguishable from a Bonfire thread. It does not involve politics, religion, or guns, and the only reason it doesn't get moved to Bonfire is because the OP is banned from there. Cocheese knew exactly what he was doing.:D:D:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

But Squeak, enjoy the irony of a thread in SC bitching about Bonfire, when in fact it is indistinguishable from a Bonfire thread. It does not involve politics, religion, or guns, and the only reason it doesn't get moved to Bonfire is because the OP is banned from there. Cocheese knew exactly what he was doing.:D:D:D

:)

now that you got banned, a good one! :P:DB|

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Yes dude i got all that too.;)
But I choose to focus on the underlying thruth of the matter:D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

That Cocheese is more devious than 'The Penguin' or 'The Riddler' put together, Batman!:D:D:D

Chuck

Lummy, you know better then that since over 4000 of your 5300 posts are in The Bonfire

NU UH!!! They are in Talkback!!:P

You must have been banned for quite some time.

Tell me about it... Who'd have thought they'd be so strict about posting IBTL? Sheesh...
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Heck - add to that post some <<<>>>, a request for hugs, some nudity posts, and a threat to quit skydiving forever, and Bonfire is pretty well summed up in a single post.

And the recipes. Don't forget about the recipes.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

Bunch of pussies that back down from a good argument! Grow some and step up bitch!:D

I think there are a lot more Boobies then there are Pussies though.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Fags hang out there. Stay away [Unimpressed] Gets my blood pressure up just thinking about it [Unimpressed]

Is *that* what you call it? ;):P:D:)

I got 2 nuts to suck :)

fixed it... :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Fags hang out there. Stay away [Unimpressed] Gets my blood pressure up just thinking about it [Unimpressed]

Is *that* what you call it? ;):P:D:)

I got 2 nuts to suck :)

fixed it... :D:D:D

Now I don't care who you are. That was funny :D
Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville