steveorino

Honest questions for God

If you actually faced the Almighty, what would you ask Him if you only had one question?

I hope for serious responses from believers and non-believers, but I doubt I'll receive it. I'm not trying to paint God as "christian" or anything else at this moment. I simply would like for you to be honest and tell me what you would ask God if you came face to face one day.

Me? I'd ask: Why is so much hate and anger vented by many who name the name of Christ?

steveOrino

i guess the most sought after question would be 'is there life after death' ie. does heaven and hell exist. but that's a waste of a question since heaven and hell is a man made idea thus utter bs.

my q would be, are we the only planet with conscious life on it?

What is the definition of x divided by zero?

Infinity.

Ummm...no. X divided by zero is undefined.

The limit of x/n as n approaches 0 from the positive side is equal to positive infinity. The same limit as n approaches zero from the negative side is negative infinity. There's no known answer, only a giant asymptote, like the answer is everything and nothing all at the same time.

That's kind of how God has been described by some, hence the question.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

That's really a thinker... At the risk of being called a copy-cat, I'd have to say the same as you. More people have been killed in the name or religion than anything else, why? At least it's comforting to know that one day I'll be able to stand with him and ask him that kind of thing... Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Sean LR
God made firefighters so paramedics would have heroes...and someone can put out the trailer fires.

I donno either:
Is man the only creature made in your image? or are there other "children of god" on different planets?

or the homer simpson question:
Could you microwave a burrito so hot that you yourself could not eat it?
"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...holy shit...what a ride!"

I'd ask him why he was such an attention seeking egotistical fucktard.

"Ooooo look at me, i'm God, everyone must believe in me and do things my way or else."

Honestly, give it a rest already.

Personally, I reckon he'd be a right pain in the arse to hang out with. ;)

------------------------------------------------------
May Contain Nut traces......

Which religion has it the most right (if any)?

You stole mine, if there was a god and I met him, I'd want to know what religion is the right religion, and if none are right, how exactly would he want to be worshiped. If I met him, I would have no doubt of an after life, and I'd want to be on his good side.
We die only once, but for such a very long time.

I'll believe in ghosts when I catch one in my teeth.

This thread reminds me of South Park episode. The one I am thinking about is where they find out that only the Mormons have it right, and all the other BILLIONS of humans go to hell. (Is that the same one where Kenny plays the golden PSP?)

Anyways, this just reminds me...what if the Mormons ARE the ones that have it right. Or what if NOBODY has it completely right (which is what I believe)...is that each individuals fault, or is it accepted that none of us really have it right, and GOD accepts us into heaven anyways.

I just find this an interesting subject that will only be answered once I die.

If I get the chance to ask before you do, I'll try to let you know via postcard or DZ.com post. :P
"Though I Fly Through the Valley of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil...For I am at 80,000 Feet and Climbing."
SR-71 hangar entrance sign at Kadena AFB, Japan

:|
...."Where have You been.. these past Hundred years or so " ?

( too much violence, hatred, mistrust and poor behavior, on the part of waaay to many people on this earth..)

Now .. if I could make one statement to God, instead of ask one question.... That would be.
Thank you for the chance to be Alive and for giving us the guidelines to live that life in a worthy fashion... and Thank You for giving us Skydiving and the people with whom we share it. B|
jmy
a3914
d12122

I really liked your question.... but since you already asked it (slide the answer over here), I'll ask this one

How does the soul/spirit work? (I mean, when you're born - where is it integrated in the body, when, how... when you fall in love with the right person, does it change, does the other soul change, is there one perfect match.... when you die, where does it go... does it have a body image or is it just matter.... what color is it.... does everyone have one)

If you actually faced the Almighty, what would you ask Him if you only had one question?

Who's your daddy?

Cheers, T
Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true

Well, another question I would like to ask him (if he exists) would be how did he come to be? Did he have a mother and a father? are we some kind of ultimate beings science experiment? Is there any purpose? Why do we need to worship you? If you are all powerful, why do you need us humans to worship you? Do you gain power from our worship? If people stop worshiping you do you cease to exist? That's more than one question, but important questions, at least to me.
We die only once, but for such a very long time.

I'll believe in ghosts when I catch one in my teeth.