bobjoy9

WOMEN ONLY???? WHAT THE??? If men tried this, we wouldn't hear the end of it.

purple!! ;);)

Yeah yeah give it to him in man terms....I like orchid better. :P

As in orchidectomy, perhaps? *arched eyebrow*

edit to add: No, I'm not being serious OR offended... but that's maybe not the best color....
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Why do they have to do these,,, "All women only jumps"?

Because it's fun to jump with other women. Do we really need a reason other than that? :S

My new video... "Girls Gone Skydiving"

"...see hot girl-on-girl action"

"...larger breasts than any mens record to date"

There are men only groups

Hell, there are even men-only couples, although it's mostly men who get bent out of shape about it. Sheesh! You can't please some people.

Hey! I get bent out of shape about it only because that's two more fabulous guys who will never date me. >:(:P;)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

This has been on my nerves for ages.
Women only skydives
Women only Forums

Well, first of all request a "Men's Only Forum".

Organise an all male skydive, especially if you can raise the same amount of money that women's records raise.

As an aside, I grew up in the Isle of Man and there was actually a pub that barred women from the main bar - we had to sit in the lounge bar (it was a tiny pub as well). Men were allowed into the lounge bar - to cater for the bloke that took his missus out for a sherry or a port and lemonB|.

If I remember rightly, that pub had to allow women all access from the mid-90's.

Liz
Traa di liooar

Why not get the ball rolling and do an all male jump to raise money for testicle cancer?

Yes, I did choice the right words for that post;)

What color ribbon should we wear?

Blue. To match the testicles. :|
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Blue. To match the testicles.

Ha, ha.

About 10 years ago, I visited a friend, who was a modern age Casanova, in the hospital and my friend who had asked me to go with him, didn't tell me what was wrong with the Casanova (both were straight, but we were all very close friends).

I walk into the ward and all the nurses started sniggering when my mate told them who we were there to see.

I had honestly never heard of blue balls at that time and went on to totally embarrass my hospitalised friend by asking him to tell me all the details.

He said something about being out in the cold and his bollocks getting cold.

Can this happen?

Liz

It's just one of the 'specialness' qualities that women hang on to. I think mostly it's just how we were raised. It's easier to blindly follow conditioning than examine our lives and move forward.

Despite opposition from men and (sadly) women, forward we move.
-----------------------
"O brave new world that has such people in it".

This has been on my nerves for ages.
Women only skydives
Women only Forums

Well, first of all request a "Men's Only Forum".

I used to work in a bar when I was a student, and we had a similar thing, the men all complained when we had 'ladies nights', ie women got cheap drinks or free shots. They were always lively nights with loads of women and men in droves attending. But the men always used to complain how unfair and discriminating it was that they couldn't have the free drinks too. So the manager decided to hold a 'mens night' where men got the above offer and the ladies didn't. That night rolled round, and about 20 men turned up, no women, had a couple of drinks each and then disappeared off to the another nearby pub where there happened to be hosting another 'ladies night'. Moral of the story, in any male dominated area, you attract the ladies and the men will blindly follow. :D

hey its great being a minority! B|

~~~ London Skydivers ~~~

Women can do these 5 things also and you can't.

1. give milk without eating grass.
2. bleed for 7 days without dying.
3. bury a bone deeper than a dog.
4. Have women only skydives.
5. Have Women only Forums.

Woman live longer, have less prostate trouble, can travel farther with less water. They got it made.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Why do they have to do these,,, "All women only jumps"?

Because it's fun to jump with other women. Do we really need a reason other than that? :S

Hehe...have you ever noticed how different it is under canopy with just women in the air. Brian Germain made the comment that with guys it's like "get out of my way you are ruining my swoop" and with women it's like "excuse me, pardon me, no you first"

LOL:D

My experience has been that with women it would go more like this. {Spoken in a soft voice} Excuse me dear can I possibly get in there. Then again where are my manners you go ahead. {end soft voice after landing}
{In a voice with an attitude, walks over to other female or male} Did you see the nerve on that bitch cutting in front me. Oh my god she is trying to kill me because she thinks I was flirting with her boyfreind. Oh I can't stand her. Well you know she is a whore anyway who thinks she is going to find a husband at the dropzone. Oh quiet here she comes. {End attitude voice back to sweet}
{Other girl} Oh I am sorry hunny, I didn't mean to cut you off. {First girl} Don't be silly sweety the sky belongs to all of us.
It goes on but I will stop there since I think it gets to the point.
If I could make a wish, I think I'd pass.
Can't think of anything I need
No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound.
Nothing to eat, no books to read.

Both yours and Skycat's post just show women:

are smarter than men
tend to do things to live longer
deserve to live longer
smell better
have less testicular cancer

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Yeah, but we smell funny in different places

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Yeah, but we smell funny in different places

"funny" Strange?
or "funny" ha ha?

Regarding a need to belong...

As a white American male, on paper, I'm easily replaceable. I grew up in an upper-middle class neighborhood. There's tons of me. I'm everywhere. It's disgusting.

Combine that with working in the aerospace industry and suddenly I'm a real sonunvabitch.

I'm not interested in promoting myself with the tag-line "white American male." I'm interested in surpassing my peers, and distancing myself from stereotypical shortcomings.

Some people like to form groups of this lineage to celebrate commonality and prove to themselves their ability to accomplish a particular goal. I don't. But then I've always been a solitary person, for better or for worse.

OMG Are you Serious? Okay I found your whining funny as hell and I think the whole dang complaint is childish. I am not sure if there is any thing that I can say to you that is healthy. Sheez whatta Grouch!:P
I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

My experience has been that with women it would go more like this. {Spoken in a soft voice} Excuse me dear can I possibly get in there. Then again where are my manners you go ahead. {end soft voice after landing}
{In a voice with an attitude, walks over to other female or male} Did you see the nerve on that bitch cutting in front me. Oh my god she is trying to kill me because she thinks I was flirting with her boyfreind. Oh I can't stand her. Well you know she is a whore anyway who thinks she is going to find a husband at the dropzone. Oh quiet here she comes. {End attitude voice back to sweet}
{Other girl} Oh I am sorry hunny, I didn't mean to cut you off. {First girl} Don't be silly sweety the sky belongs to all of us.

Boy, have you got that right...roflmao. Thanks. Sounds almost identical to a conversation I overheard...too funny.

The truth is, though, not every woman is like that.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

There are men only skydives (umm... many of them, in fact!)

Please educate me, You forgot to mention some,,,I am not aware of any in my country.

When you resurrected this three year old thread, you forgot to include this part in your post

Move on. Life has much bigger issues.