warpedskydiver

Lesbian Becomes College Homecoming King

You know what's even WORSE? The guy that we voted as king didn't even HAVE any kingly duties!!!! I don't vote for someone unless I really believe in them, and I voted for him thinking that he would be ruler of the Homecoming. And he wasn't even MARRIED to the Queen!!!! Instead of ruling anything at all, they just got drunk at Homecoming. Can you believe that? To this day I'm still not sure how to live my life without a king! Whose rule will I follow? I guess Keely's!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Here's my new truck :).
Will it give me a large organ?

Nice truck, Wendy. ;) I hope it gives you a large organ, preferably one like this, 'cause those are cool.

That organ makes my dick hard....or it would.... if I had one. But Wendy's truck makes me cream....

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

Once a king, always a king, but once a knight is enough. :ph34r:

You must have a stunted libido :P

While I'm in the bathroom, many figure out how to get the bedroom door unlocked.

I thought that was in the locker room shower when you drop the soap? Now I'm just confused :S I guess I can stop dropping the soap now :|
Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville

unless you have an F-650, that is.)

only i can have the f-650... but ill gladly trade it for one of those liberal-preventing hats....

then swoopers talk about how the base-jumpers are just compensating.

and btw... i just "compensated" from about 300 ft... and man oh man do i ever feel better...B|

dint even care about this stupid thread anymore:)

...didn't even care about this stupid thread anymore:)

Caring about this (or any, but especially this) thread would qualify as a psychological disorder.

Reading it has been a bit of a guilty pleasure. While I wouldn't gawk at a traffic accident, I'm somehow captivated by a person so plainly devoid of wit constructing insults with the potency of a gnat and yet the pride of an olympian.

Whose rule will I follow? I guess Keely's!

Sweet... Now that I have control of Vallerina... >:( All hell can break loose... Bwahahahaha...

It's good to be king! :)

Did anyone else besides me flash to the "History of the World Pt 1" scene from this? :D:D:D
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

This is one of the best posts ever.

The first line sets you up

Caring about this (or any, but especially this) thread would qualify as a psychological disorder.

and then the last one nails you to the floor laughing

I'm somehow captivated by a person so plainly devoid of wit constructing insults with the potency of a gnat and yet the pride of an olympian.

:D:D:D

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Reading it has been a bit of a guilty pleasure. While I wouldn't gawk at a traffic accident, I'm somehow captivated by a person so plainly devoid of wit constructing insults with the potency of a gnat and yet the pride of an olympian.

'

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

dude.. I love you.