warpedskydiver

Lesbian Becomes College Homecoming King

Um guys -- if I were a moderator (which I'm not thank goodness) I'd probably be saying something about cutting it out.

This thread has stooped to a new low. Grow up people. You're not a bunch of school children (or are you?). Get back on the topic of the thread, or better yet get off of the computer and do something productive with your lives. But to continue ranting the way some people have been ranting here isn't helping with the "dorkzone.com" reputation this site sometimes has with much of the jumping community. :S

I know I've got work to do, so I'm out of here for a while.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

>Your jealousy of my truck, my body, my canopy.

This just keeps getting better and better. Don't forget his jealousy of your writing skills!

No that hasn't be attacked yet, but do you wish to be the first. I think it would be silly to envy my writing skills as for the most part they suck. I am not some artsy farty liberal like yourself.
:),
If I could make a wish, I think I'd pass.
Can't think of anything I need
No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound.
Nothing to eat, no books to read.

I'll have some popcorn too, please... will go nice with my morning tea...

Popcorn and *TEA*?? ewww!!!

Well, crumpets would be better... but I can't have those until I am crowned SC Homecoming King, which I am still waiting for...

Okay, screw the actual competition. I am calling it. You are the SC Homecoming King. Now come on over for some crumpets. And a bath. :)
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

I think it would be silly to envy my writing skills as for the most part they suck. I am not some artsy farty liberal like yourself.

Skills you don't possess aren't necessarily not worth possessing.

And I'll admit that thinking of Bill as artsy-fartsy is kind of entertaining -- anyone wanna join us for popcorn and gossip about Bill? :)

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

>No that hasn't be attacked yet, but do you wish to be the first.

Not at all! I just figured someone was jealous of that too; they're jealous of all those other things you listed.

>I am not some artsy farty liberal like yourself.

Artsy - I don't know about that. I can't paint a picture to save my life. Farty - well, I can't argue there, as Amy will testify . . .

Artsy - I don't know about that. I can't paint a picture to save my life. Farty - well, I can't argue there, as Amy will testify . . .

Just because I desire this thread to fully degenerate to a total juvenile state:

poopy-pants.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

But to continue ranting the way some people have been ranting here isn't helping with the "dorkzone.com" reputation this site sometimes has with much of the jumping community.

You care about that? Are you actually worried that some of your buddies don't think you are cool anymore cause you participate on an online forum?

>No that hasn't be attacked yet, but do you wish to be the first.

Not at all! I just figured someone was jealous of that too; they're jealous of all those other things you listed.

The way I figure if somebody doesn't care about something they don't bring it up. Its when they are highly offended that they need to carry on with nonsense, like talking about somebody's sexuality or penis size, based on totally not sexual preferences, like a smaller canopy, a more powerful truck and a more powerful body.
:)

>The way I figure if somebody doesn't care about something they don't bring it up.

Why - I had no idea you cared so much about my ability to paint! I must say I'm touched. Do you think about it often? I'll send you a picture if you like.

>The way I figure if somebody doesn't care about something they don't bring it up.

Why - I had no idea you cared so much about my ability to paint! I must say I'm touched. Do you think about it often? I'll send you a picture if you like.

when I said Artsy fartsy, I was not referring to your painting ability. If I thought you were an open-minded person, then I might wonder how you feel about federal funding of the arts. But since you consistently come down on the left side of every single issue, it leaves little little wonder about what your opinion would be on virtually anything that has already been debated politically.
,[:/]

And I'll admit that thinking of Bill as artsy-fartsy is kind of entertaining -- anyone wanna join us for popcorn and gossip about Bill? :)

Wendy W.

Yep. Me. No popcorn, just a glass of a nice dry Italian wine, please, (That's OK, it's already dark outside)

And, if possible, a seat in first row :$ Thanks a lot.

Christel

dudeist skydiver # 3105

I have to admit, I read Speakers Corner quite often but rarely post, but this thread is making me crack up. :D

~~~ London Skydivers ~~~

Wendy W.

Yep. Me. No popcorn, just a glass of a nice dry Italian wine, please, (That's OK, it's already dark outside)

And, if possible, a seat in first row :$ Thanks a lot.

Christel

Please specify which type of wine we are talking about, if its Cabernet, Pinot Noir, Shiraz, Merlot or any red wine, feel free to share. I'll bring my wine glass.
;)

Okay, screw the actual competition. I am calling it. You are the SC Homecoming King. Now come on over for some crumpets. And a bath. :)

Now we're talking... Woohoo! I am KING! :)

I'll be over soon for the crumpets and bath. (You might want to lock all your doors and windows.)

>when I said Artsy fartsy, I was not referring to your painting ability.

Ah, so I'll send you something fartsy if that's more your liking. My nieces got my father a little statue of a frog fishing in a stream with a fly rod; I'll send that off to you.

>But since you consistently come down on the left side of every single
> issue . . .

Not true! I tripped over Chad's golf cart at the memorial thing this Sunday and came down firmly on the right side of it. And last time I did a bigway I fell almost exactly in the middle. (Actually slightly to the right of center!)

Just let me know where to send the frog.

thing this Sunday and came down firmly on the right side of it. And last time I did a bigway I fell almost exactly in the middle. (Actually slightly to the right of center!)
------------------------------------
Neither of which are issues, anyway I am sure that frog may be beautiful, but its not something I care to see.

I'll bring my wine glass.

I'll bet you it is a really big glass.....I wouldn't mind touching it...I am jealous....you just have the best wine glasses.....

I have several different sizes of wine glasses, but I don't have one of the really big ones, yet. I need to get one. There is no need for you to be jealous of that, you can probably buy a nice wine glass with little money. Unfortunately for you there isn't much you can do the little dick problem or the gay tendencies, you just need to accept yourself
:D

damn, I am feeling challenged....where is my girlfriend to tell everybody I really do have a big dick?

In your case you would need your boyfreind to tell everybody and that is just not something to brag about. I guess you're just SOL
:D

If we're not careful, the Thread is going to get jealous. Here we are having fun with a new thread, and leaving it all forgotten :|

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I think I'll go have a two pound burger instead....

You probably couldn't handle it without getting sick. You really need to get over me and try to be happy with yourself. I understand you may be a totally screwed up person but you still have to be for yourself.