rhino

I know, I know. She died in the plane that flew into the Pentagon... True or False?

by Tom Flocco
Austria--September 22, 2005--TomFlocco.com--French and American intelligence agents have arrested Barbara Olsen, the wife of a former Bush administration official, a few days ago on the Polish-Austrian border, according to agents close to and with knowledge of the incident.
The alleged 9.11 Pentagon crash victim was found to be in possession of millions in fake interbank Italian lyra currency, according to the agents.
Olsen was also reportedly in possession of a fraudulent Vatican passport and was held on charges of counterfeiting.

The former Fox News TV commentator and Independent Women's Forum activist was said to have called her husband Theodore Olsen from her plane to seek help in countering hijackers who had allegedly taken over American flight 77 which the Bush administration said was crashed into the Pentagon- although the impact only left an opening approximately 18 feet across.
Ted Olsen is the former Bush 43 Solicitor General who had previously argued the President's legal interests in the controversial Bush-Gore 2000 election recount case before the U.S. Supreme Court.

Mrs. Olsen's alleged cell phone call to her husband was employed by the administration and the 9.11 Commission as partial proof that American 77 crashed into the Pentagon, despite physical evidence to the contrary.
The Pentagon crash evidence was ignored and obstructed by both the Commission and previously by the Joint Congressional Intelligence Committee in its own separate probe.
Due to the ongoing sensitive nature of the arrest, investigation and questioning, one source who declined to be named for this story, told TomFlocco.com that Olsen's call to her husband was a fraud and that another projectile impacted the Pentagon other than Olsen's plane.
The agents were said to have closed in to arrest the former television pundit because the evidence of counterfeiting and passport violations was obvious and that the timing was right.
According to the agents, Barbara Olsen is reportedly considered to be a conspirator to the obstruction of justice in the mass murders of 3,000 individuals on September 11, 2001 in the attacks on the World Trade Center, the Pentagon and the alleged crash in southwestern Pennsylvania.
Olsen's arrest and potential appearance at trial in the United States would undoubtedly have a profound impact upon current "Able Danger" hearings in the Senate and past probes by both the Joint Congressional Intelligence Committee and the 9.11 Commission.

Barbara Olsen is reportedly considered to be a conspirator to the obstruction of justice in the mass murders of 3,000 individuals on September 11, 2001 in the attacks on the World Trade Center, the Pentagon and the alleged crash in southwestern Pennsylvania.

Am I missing something here?

The alleged 9.11 Pentagon crash victim was found to be in possession of millions in fake interbank Italian lyra currency, according to the agents.

Must be the dumbest conspirator in the history of conspiracy. Italy switched to the Euro in 2002. the Italian lira (that's how it's spelled) is no longer legal tender. Guess she'll have a really hard time spending it.
Sniff, sniff.... what is this smell??

[:/]

Vale

Edited to add: if they are referring to 'millions of Italian liras' she must have been a real bargain to whoever paid her off. I make several millions (the equivalent in Euros) a month, and I'm not exactly a rich guy.

Am I missing something here?

Not really... wackjobs rambling on about how it wasn't a plane that hit the pentagon, 9.11 was planned by the governmnet, the plane didn't crash in PA - aliens took them, we never walked on the moon, elvis ain't dead, etc
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

So you get conspiracy wackos on this site too. At badastronomy.com we call them woo-woo's. I'm convinved there's a link between the 2 terms (woo-woo and whuffo).
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

Have you heard the one about weather forcaster who believes that the chinese are responsiable for the recent hurricane activity.:S

Sorry can't find the link :(but his theory is that the chinese acquired a machine from the russians that had been developed during the cold war:o.

We're doomed[:/] we're all doomed[:/]

R.I.P.

Have you heard the one about weather forcaster who believes that the chinese are responsiable for the recent hurricane activity.:S

Sorry can't find the link :(but his theory is that the chinese acquired a machine from the russians that had been developed during the cold war:o.

I thought it was the Japanese Mafia. I saw it on the Drudge Report.

j

R.I.P.

Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

It's much easier than that - all you need do is train some butterflies.B|

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I thought it was the Japanese Mafia. I saw it on the Drudge Report.

This is what I heard also.

Anyway, the loons are surfacing and travelling the globe. Be afraid....be very afraid!:P

Cuz we know that loons carry bird flu..

Hi Eric

Me bad:$ it was the japanese mob not the chinese[:/] (no racial jokes:))

R.I.P.

Certifiable, undeniable, verifiable 100% bull-hockey.
Barbara Olsen called her husband twice before her plane crashed into the Pentagon at 534 mph at 9:37 a.m. on 9/11. She took that flight to meet her husband in L.A. for his birthday.

You're always the starter in your own life!

"...It's easy to imagine an infinite number of situations where the government will legitimately give out false information. It's an unfortunate reality that the issuance of incomplete information and even misinformation by government may sometimes be perceived as necessary to protect vital interests." (former U.S. Solicitor General Theodore Olsen, whose wife Barbara was killed on September 11, 2001)

Seems even he is willing to admit that the government WILL LIE and COVER UP....when "they" think it is best.

Not saying this story is true......but I pulled my head out of the sand a few years ago.....now I can at least judge in a more realistic fashon

Carpe Diem

Yep.. I think the story is bullshit myself..

Rhino, I challenge you to post your thoughts regarding one of these stories of yours before you've had the opportunity to read what 10 or 15 others think. Put it out there from the start, let us know where you stand from the beginning.

-
Jim
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.