nacmacfeegle

Bin Laden offers truce

As much as OBL is a mass-murdering fuckhead, he does have a point with regard to Halburton.

That is a load of bullsh*t. Haliburton is not the only contractor in Iraq. Let's not forget other, very large companies like: Fluor, and Betchel (to name two).

It's pointless to give him any justification or validation because Osama has no point.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Bingo. The name Becthel finally comes up. The largest consruction co. in the world. In bed w/ Halliburton, Flour Daniels, Parsons and on an on an on. Let's see. Does Lockheed Martin come to mind? It's all about the god almighty dollar and control of the world. We don't give a flying fuck about them people. Just my two cents
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Hmmm, Osama's such an upstanding member of the world. Let's give him a truce; so, he can breathe and regroup; so, he can attack again; so, he can violate the truce. Sounds reasonable to me. :P

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

Bingo. The name Becthel finally comes up. The largest consruction co. in the world. In bed w/ Halliburton, Flour Daniels, Parsons and on an on an on. Let's see. Does Lockheed Martin come to mind? It's all about the god almighty dollar and control of the world. We don't give a flying fuck about them people. Just my two cents

I'm in bed with Halliburton too you know. We all are. Didn't you know? In fact, my sister's friend's brother's daughter's cousin is also in bed with Halliburton. You too will be assimilated. Resistence is futile.:S

Give me a break. There is no f**king conspiracy.
Make light!

"Truce"?

This isn't a truce. This is blackmail.

"You have 90 days to avoid an attack...and then I'm coming for you."

"Truce"?

Blah.

Interesting though that it isn't replete with religious rhetoric, and is rather a poor attempt at political division. Thank goodness that most folks in the EU see it for what it is...hogwash.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

"This is blackmail. "

Kaaaching, of course it is.

Its a thinly disguised effort, but it is well timed, and well devised.
He may be evil, but he isn't stupid.
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

I know Michele, it is frustrating to have some people believe that these fundamentalists mean ok, as long as they leave them alone, yet look at spain, they already bombed once more:|.

Some people leave in their crystal castles just waiting to someone to cast the first stone,:| Let them have it, we (the people that one to stand against these type of fundamentalists) have better things to do instead of bitching in the nice comfort from home. [:/]

If I see a towel head, I will make sure I send GWB's regards before helping them to get to his 72 virgins.

By the way check this out clicky
what an irony that they are even killing their own now:|
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

"Personally I would prefer 72 playboy bunnies...but that is just me"

Besides, where are you going to find 72 virgins in South Africa? You'd never fit them all in the tank.B|;)
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

I wish OBL picked me to ask about the truce. I would have said "I'll say yes if we can shake on it." Get to meet the guy, shake his hand, kick him in the nuts then shoot him in the head. All in all I would feel really good about myself at that point.

Of course, that's just a beautiful dream. We'll catch the bastard eventually, I just hope its sooner then later. I also hope we take down as much of his network as possible in one quick sweeping blow.

Why shake his hand? I have a theory that he shakes with a limp hand, like the terrorist pussy he is.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I wish OBL picked me to ask about the truce. I would have said "I'll say yes if we can shake on it." Get to meet the guy, shake his hand, kick him in the nuts then shoot him in the head. All in all I would feel really good about myself at that point.

Of course, that's just a beautiful dream. We'll catch the bastard eventually, I just hope its sooner then later. I also hope we take down as much of his network as possible in one quick sweeping blow.

Why shake his hand? I have a theory that he shakes with a limp hand, like the terrorist pussy he is.

Dude, that is a vision. I salute you. :);) "Shake his hand, kick him in the nuts and shoot him in the head." -- that's great! B|
Make light!

Besides, where are you going to find 72 virgins in South Africa? You'd never fit them all in the tank.

Fitting them in the tank is not a worry. I'll do what Noah did, take them in 2 by 2.:P

Finding 72 Virgins in SA. Well now that is a challenge.:S. It will be easier to find Osama

Sounds to me as if Bin Laden is getting a little wobbly on us. The timing is pretty interesting considering GWB just reaffirmed the U.S. commitment to a democratic Iraq.

Seems as if he may be feeling the heat. I hope he dies a slow painful death knee deep in pig guts. A man that could have done so much good for his people. He's a oxygen thief.

Not quite sure what that is suppose to mean, with or without the smily face.

I'm happy about the fact that we have "Caused the enemy to react." It's a tenet of warfare. Knowing that an action by you will cause the enemy to react in a certain way.....which he hadn't planned in advance for. Now he is off balance and NOT following his original plan. Which of course........is good for me. If you were talking about the "My friends are coming for you" part. Well....that's cause they are. I have several friends that are looking for that waste of DNA. It sure will be fun when they find him.

Rhino, sometimes you just crack me up.B|

On a side note, the leader of Hamas just got a missile up his ass, compliments of the Israelis.

One less piece of human garbage off the planet.:)
Chris