Jessica

Tell me something interesting....

Sorry to disapoint you but no Kids don't read like they used to.

Wow, really? I'm so proud of my girl! She's 9 and read all of teh Harry Potter books (have you seen how big some of those are) last year! Just had to brag a little :)
What a good thread! I hadn't gotten to read it yet since I've been having to actually work at work :) I am like Jessica...I just love learning new things...and the more useless it is, the better!
Did you know that when a female lobster mates with the male lobster she has to shed her shell completely first, thereby leaving her very vulnerable cuz the male can and will eat her if he so chooses!? I actually looked this up once out of curiousity :)
Oh, and a couple of years ago, they were going to demote Pluto to a star. Also, on a sad note, but pointing out you never know what can happen... I heard this morning on the news in Alabama or somewhere over in that area where it's raining so much, a big oak tree fell over on a car killing a teenage boy because the ground was so soft from all of the rain.
Maybe I shoulda saved the lobster story til last....
Hemp/skydiving jewelry pics!

she has to shed her shell completely first, thereby leaving her very vulnerable cuz the male can and will eat her if he so chooses

hmmm....I can't really argue against this...as long as it is a *certain type* of eating!! ooooh yeah
I will give up my shell and become vulnerable for someone if they deserve it...
Sis
I lust for the ultimate rush...

she has to shed her shell completely first, thereby leaving her very vulnerable cuz the male can and will eat her if he so chooses

hmmm....I can't really argue against this...as long as it is a *certain type* of eating!! ooooh yeah
I will give up my shell and become vulnerable for someone if they deserve it...
Sis
I lust for the ultimate rush...

Oh, and a couple of years ago, they were going to demote Pluto to a star.

Can they do that? I could see them demoting it to a moon or a meteor or something, but not a star. I thought a star was a swirling, hot, gaseous mass, similar to a post-burrito & beer freeflyer at 12,500 feet.
Useless trivia: If you add the digits of a number together and the sum is divisible by three, then the original number is divisible by three.
flyhiB|

I just had to add my voice to the mess....
On the Great Margarine Debate:
A pure substance is made of one molecule (well, one type od mulecule, many many many of oen type of molecule). A molecule is a set of atoms. PVC is a pure substance (Polyvynil carbonate). Margarine is not (its a bunch of oils, with are themselves not pure substances - allthough some oils are, but not un-relined oils - mixed with other additives).
On the Peircing issue:
Sis: when will we have pics? ;)
Winggy: no need from you :D
Remi
Muff 914

OK here's something interesting, and educational!!

When I was a sophomore in high school, there was a senior -- the daughter of a teacher -- who was rumored to have visted the emergency room with a severe case of Snickers-bar-up-her-cootchie.
My classmates and I spent many intense hours speculating whether it was wrapped or unwrapped, and if the latter, had it melted?
Ah...the inscrutable desires of humans to insert objects inside themselves. :D

"My classmates and I spent many intense hours speculating whether it was wrapped or unwrapped, and if the latter, had it melted"
You got chocolate in my fish! You got fish in my chocolate!
Two great tastes that taste great together.
"Jesus Blessed me with his future...and I protect it with fire!"-R.A.T.M.
Clay

also, when compared to body size, fleas are the best hung creatures on this planet or star or moon Their dick is twice the length of their body when in use.

Wow. What a thought. Of course, unless the female flea was made in an accomodating manner...it would be useless :) I never thought about it...fleas doing it. Funny!
Hemp/skydiving jewelry pics!

in reply to:
A pure substance is made of one molecule (well, one type od mulecule, many many many of oen type of molecule). A molecule is a set of atoms. PVC is a pure substance (Polyvynil carbonate). Margarine is not (its a bunch of oils, with are themselves not pure substances - allthough some oils are, but not un-relined oils - mixed with other additives).
engineer mode on: PVC (polyvinyl Chloride) and it's cousin CPVC are not pure substances the only pure substances are on the periodic table of the elements. They (PVC, CPVC) are plastics derived in a fairly stinky, hot and chemically oriented process. engineer mode off..
something interesting.... the term "whole 9 yards" came from WW2 -- the ammo belts for the fighter planes were 27 feet long and when the dough boys were loading them they told the pilots they were giving them the whole 9 yards.

a friend of mine's wife worked at an x-Ray facility. They kept "interesting" x-rays in a back room. One was of a Yohoo bottle placed in an anal cavity. the funny part was you could read yohoo in the x-ray perfectly. other exhibits included a light bulb that couldn't be retrieved without medical attention.

When I was a sophomore in high school, there was a senior -- the daughter of a teacher -- who was rumored to have visted the emergency room with a severe case of Snickers-bar-up-her-cootchie. --- probably just an urban legend. we had the same thing... only it was a hotdog (another was a doorknob, while still on the door, but not stuck)
you could read yohoo in the x-ray perfectly--- sounds fishy to me. How can the xray be that sensitive to see the different ink thicknesses?