Sebazz1

JM's name.........

Does anybody remember who their first jumpmasters where?
I did an AFF level 1 my very first jump with Greg Nardi (reserve) and Kirk i think Osgood (main) damn I love those guys...........[basking in the sun]....I think they're both doing well..........
Seb B|

I don't really remember....I know Brian Kirby and Kreyton Kawano were getting their ratings so they did the FJC teaching and I think Scott Sheck or LB put me out on the first jump. Greg Offhaus was on radio....I think Chuck was drinkin in the Monkeybago....:)"I only have 131 jumps, so I don't know shit..right?"-Clay

Isn't the more interesting question, who doesn't? I bet those folks have a lot of jumps.
My first jumpmaster on the SL program was Scott. He was a big man with a southern drawl that really put me at ease. Kinda like a giant teddy bear yelling at me to climb out of that cessna... :)
My first AFF jump was with Marc. He was a Golden Knight who initially was very intimidating, and in the end just a complete blast to jump with. I really wish I could jump with him some more, but he's a couple 1000 miles away.
Of course, I don't know eithers' last names. They're in my logbook. And *I* know who they are.

For me, during the S/L stuff, Angie was my jumpmaster, one of the cutiest JMs I've ever seen ;). For most of my freefall progression "Doc" Stewart was my JM, great guy! If you need to hear an "old fart" jump story, an adjustment (he's a chiropractor) or just someone to drink all your beer for you, he's definately the guy. :D
"Alright, at 4500 lets break it, turn 360 and track away..."

How could you not remember? Those people were our mentors. Without them where would the sport be? I only wish all of my first jumpmasters and instructors were still in the sport. It's a bummer when the people you looked up to either quit the sport or move away or die.
"Gas...Undercarriage...Mixture...Prop...Beer"