Muenkel

Post if you're horny!!!

Hmm....thinking about RC earlier getting you horny?!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For some reason this keeps happening to me...and I dont know whhyyyy.....

Oh, you're just horny cause you got to see the live girl/girl action Saturday night.....;)
"Give until it feels good!" ~ Big Daddy

Oh, you're just horny cause you got to see the live girl/girl action Saturday night.....

And you said I was over the top? :P
GrumpySmurft! When you gonna post those pictures?
_Am
MSN Messenger: andrewdmetcalfe at hotmail dot com
Yahoo IM: ametcalf_1999

"Give until it feels good!" ~ Big Daddy

Bwwaaahahaha!
I still wish I had taken a picture of that sign. I went by that place in February when I was there, but they changed the sign.
Never argue with stupid people.They just drag you down 2 their level & beat you with experience

Hmmm.....So what you're saying is you regret not doing something when you had the chance to do it?

Yes, I do that sometimes. I've never been known to make the best decisions For example, crosswind landing on a sloping, mudding landing area. :D
Never argue with stupid people.They just drag you down 2 their level & beat you with experience

"Geez, you guys in Texas aren't doing anything for a nice young lady like this....I am starting to wonder about you Texas boys!"
AntiMike does a pretty good job of looking after JumperPaula, they are really good for each other. If he's not around I'll occassionaly share a Heinekin or a Cessna with her....But that's all!
Cya
D