Muenkel

Post if you're horny!!!

me horney nah i just like hearing about other uses for zip ties
and such plus i live in a town where wemon expose their boobies for cheap plastic beads i luv new orleans!!!!
dont let your mind wander.....its to little to be left alone......

Viva la Mardi Gras!!!
I had a wonderful Texas woman comparing nipple rings with me in a leathershop on Bourbon back in the 96 carnival. She had boobs that could feed a race of giants!!! I'll never forget the little girl look on her face as her husband grabbed her arm and dragged her out the door. Nice lady!!!
-Hixxx
"Sous ma tub, Dr. Suess ma tub" :S

ROFLMAO!! Go Pammi, Go!!
The girl is only giving you something to think about until she gets home tonight!
Diva

I can't believe I totally missed this thread! (I also can't believe Merrick said all that..roflmao!)
Perhaps Merrick wouldn't get cut off if...well...let's just say, ask him about TTThhhheeeerrreeesssaaa ;) Nah, I wouldn't do that...cutting HIM off never works...I can't go long before I realize how stupid it is because *I'm* the one getting screwed...or rather, NOT screwed!
He better hush...the only reason he ain't getting any has only to do with mother nature...and I won't go graphic on THAT! ICK!
Closing pin jewelry

Did you notice how this thread keeps ending up on top of the "Jumperpaula, take off your shirt" thread?

What....skydivers have never seen boobies before? Of course Im horny..
any girl whose Saturday Night dilema is "which picture of my boobies am I going to post on the internet tonight..." HAS TO BE HORNY! ;)
Fly Your Slot !