sangiro

Dropzone.com 10 way Record Video

really hate to use anything from Microshaft that I can avoid ... but if I HAVE to ... will get the new one (already have that also ... comes with their op systems)
As long as you are happy with yourself ... who cares what the rest of the world thinks?

well, congrats are in order, so our hats are off to you guys, nice dive, well planned, and documented. you have taken the record from texas, and our beloved paula lived up to her end (er...top of the deal) my question is, which one of you gals is going to return the favor, once we organize and break the record, assuming we will? again congrats to all, looked like fun! :)
Blue Skies, Hot Days:
Richard
"Gravity Is My Friend"

You Californians ROCK!!! This takes DZ.com to a whole new level! We are gonna shoot for a Canadian DZ.com record at the May meet in Kamloops! Tee, 174fps, Favaks,Billy ... who else is coming? Tee, even if you are on your way to Mommyhood, we still need ya there!
Nice Job on the video, Quade, and thanks for sharing!

Paul,
Cool vid! I can't make it to Perris this weekend, but can I pick up the photos next week? I'm at Elsinore this weekend for the 4 way stuff and most likely won't make it to Perris. Should I purchase through your web or give you cash?
Mark

That could have been a 5 or 6 point skydive

You're right. We had way too much time left over. But all the props go to Hottamaly for load organizing the skydive. Given the experience on this 10 way, and the previous 15 ways, we will continue to grow in numbers and points!

I can't make it to Perris this weekend, but can I pick up the photos next week?

If you're not going to be at Perris this weekend, then the web site ordering process might be the best way to go. I'll be out of the country for about a week starting next Thursday.
Back in Perris for team training March 21 to March 24. Our training schedule is kinda packed -- 14 jumps per day. Probably only available for a short time in the Bomb Shelter on Saturday night March 23.
quade
http://futurecam.com

I'm slowly learning that even if QuickTime is better, that it's not worth the 90/10 whining ratio from the Windows/Mac audience. ;^)

Interesting...Quicktime worked on my pc just fine. WHO whines? :^)
Great flick...LOVE the music included.
And congrats on your new found fame...Moderator! Head Exploding!!! ;^)
ltdiver

Uh, I think my responsibilities are pretty much to watch over all the horrible, evil, bad and nasty arguments we have over at the Video forum.

Yup, it gets really rowdy in there. ;) Thanks for agreeing to help out!
Safe swoops
Sangiro

sangiro,
mind if i send ya the video of the dz.com 4 way record, to get stuck in the records section? i mean, we have to have a progresion, can't just start out with a 10 way...lol......
p.s. yup, quade does awsome work, still admiring the 8x10 i have of the only jump i made it to my slot on the 20 way skills camp....albatros is in it too.....

"i may not go to heven, i hope you go to hell"-C.C.

ok does anyone know why the video hiccups on me? it freezes and only plays about 1/10th of a second at a time?

JT, did the same for me at home where I am hooked up through the phone line, (52kbps). At work with DSL (not that I surf the net at work...) it worked like a champ. Possible?
Just take it one day at a time, like the drunks do.
flyhi
B|

it did the same for me at work. I tried it on a different computer there and it worked fine. The only difference Icould see is that I have the Mp4 codecs loaded on the one whre it was slow...
Make up your own ending,let me know just how you feel....