sangiro

T-shirts are being ordered!

Yep Yep Yeppers, these will be cool, and a great cause too
Where do we sign up for them?
And I'll third the patch idea....
I'm not talking about your pig tails, I'm talking about your sex appeal.... hit the road and I'm gone....

Coming soon to a DZ near you!! Tons and tons of people wearing the same exact T-shirts admiting that they spend thier day posting instead of being productive individuals of society.
The government might take this opportunity to round us all up!!
I might order one and just keep it in the closet:D Get it! Closet DZ.comer............
SEBAZZ.......

sweet..... finally getting shirts after a year of begging...awsome... sangiro rocks....guys don't count on the patches just yet...this type of thing requires alot of initial capital and i'm not talking about the capital of vermont. (it is montpieler isn't it?) i see it in the futre though... [dream scene] the dz.com apperal page...including the dz.com full line of clothing..including the man boob sized t's and the itsy bitsy freeflying dog t's... there will even be an aggiedave sized t, but only aggiedve would buy em cuz no one else that big skydives.....and bumper stickers that say "i'm only speeding cuz clay logged off dz.com and i need to post." hell, there might even be a patch there, with "the patch" swen inside so we can all try to quit smoking........[/dream scene]

"i may not go to heven, i hope you go to hell"-C.C.

I want a couple too!! an second Wingi's dream store idea,, Lisa my friend Pat will be on the JFTC jump so she'll be getting my pledge,, ( She loves your DZ.com name by the way!!) this way Sangiro can donate my part for you an the whole boobie thing will work out!! Again Sangiro,, thanks!!
Don't read this shit down here,, it's nonsense,,,

***And I'll third the patch idea....[./quote]
i think trying to quit skydiving will take more then the patch....look at me they put me in korea for a YEAR...that aint gonna stop me. im defecting to australia JUST so i can jump....if its down under does that mean ill get less altitude?:)getting high is fun, but coming down is the best part
JT

LOL, here's a funny one : run a search in the forum for 'BDSM' and see who's name comes up first... Yep, Mistress von Novak!!! (closely followed by some pervert called remiandkaren - thank phuq HE doesn't post here anymore...) ;)
Will
"Don't die until you're dead"

doesnt drink to total pollution. AND he has balls enough to take away alcohol from those who do...

Are you talking about the same Aggie Dave that I graduated skydiving class with? LOL Weird, must be the geography that changed him - at Granbury he sure didn't fit that description!! hehe Just kidding sweet pea. :)I'm much better now, oh yes, the drugs are working!
Sis
Can you Trip like I do?