airdrew20012001

Yikes! I have a date! HELP!

Don't spend more than $40 on her....

$40 doesn't cover a night at Dave & Busters, and we all know that's the best place to go on a date.....;)
"Never frown, even when you're sad. 'Cause you never know when someone is falling in love with your smile."

Don't do the normal first date thing of Dinner and a movie, or something like that...Yes, of course do dinner, but do something very random but fun. There has to be some cool places that you enjoy going or always wanted to go around where you live, go do it, just do something that is unexpected but fun. :)"ahhhhoo...the little guy hasn't done anything yet and you know its going to be good..."

I practice the catch and release program!

No doubt!!!! Before I spend time with a chic or allow her to make any significant dent in my wallet she must prove herself worthy!!!!! or have very large breasts........:D Just kidding!!! I think.....
"I only have a C license, so I don't know shit..right?"-Clay

r: airdrew20012001
Subject: Re: Yikes! I have a date! HELP!
In reply to:
Andrea...no flower
Jessica...yes flower
Sunshine...red rose...NO, pink rose

Hottamaly...carnation
And, if she's a wuffo, take her bowling maybe. Then no pressure for alot of conversation and you can drink and it doesn't cost much.
SKYDIVING GAVE ME A REASON TO LIVE....

She seems to think she popular when shes had a few too many...

Well you suck as a babysitter Phree!! I specifically said don't let me get drunk. Next thing i know i'm trying to do BASE jumps off a ladder.;)
"Never frown, even when you're sad. 'Cause you never know when someone is falling in love with your smile."

ok, if you're keeping track, get it right. Give me a flower, but do it the next day. And, some poetry to go along with it would be good. And, a promise for a back rub. And....oh, wait, am I pushing it?
Andrea
The brave may not live forever, but the timid may not live at all.