skyhawk

hmmm makes you think

ok got sent this in the email what do you all think
http://www.asile.org/citoyens/numero13/pentagone/erreurs_en.htm
Opinions are like a-holes everyone has one, the only one that does you any good is yours and all that comes out is shit

Remember that flight that hit the everglades ?
There was nothing left of it, i suppose this was similar with the addition of builing debris,
which lets face it, you could have hidden 10 planes in there without seeing anything recognizable.
..Billions of people living out their lives..Oblivious..

i dont really beleive it but it is a bit wierd personaly i think they wouldnt lie about it purly becuase if the media found out it would be huge and the bush government would never be voted in again.
add to the fact a reporter has so many different possible leads from it i.e familys off all the people on the plane, eyewitnesses, the acctual plane etc etc
i think if anything it was shot down befor it hit (i.e i dont believe that the head of the us military doesnt have any ground to air defence. that would explain all of the things that the site says, not that it makes much difference though the outcome would of been the same/worse regardless
Opinions are like a-holes everyone has one, the only one that does you any good is yours and all that comes out is shit

he he i love conspiracys when i get real bored i read them its just funny how gullible/dumb/idiotic people are
for eg i read this site where they reakon every tv has a camera/microphone and is connected to the government and it is always on even when the tv is plugged in to stop it you have to acctually unplug it :O lol
of course when you think about it.
a. you would need a massive amount of staff to keep on eye on people .
b. all footage would have to be recorded and kept for leverage for later i.e there are millions and millions of tvs hell we have 4 add 24 hrs a day to that and it would be costing billions just for the storage
oh and the other thing, why on earth would the government care what these geeks are up to lol

why on earth would the government care what these geeks are up to lol

They're watching those crazy geeks plotting to take over their D&D group...oh-no, not *that* :D
"ahhhhoo...the little guy hasn't done anything yet and you know its going to be good..."

Maybe the people aboard the plane that hit the pentagon were fictional?
I don't think so... Any more takers??
he he that would go down well
reporter" um yer we did try to talk to the victems familys but for some odd reason we cant find one single one strange huh :)

My old Battalion Commander in the Army was stationed at the Pentagon on 11 September. He was out running and saw the plane hit the Pentagon. I have talked to him about it personally. They also now have security video of the plane hitting the Pentagon (yeah I know they can be faked). Apparently it hit the ground before sliding into the Pentagon which accounts for some of the weirdness of the crash site. The plane actually did a 360 degree turn about 1,000 ft off the ground in order to line up better with the Pentagon. That is what caught the attention of my battalion commander.
Seems to me this is just another Enquirer story to make some money on the public's love for conspiracies.

nope he is lieing he is part of the conspiracy its all apart of the alien plan along with the skulls,(which was a pretty good movie by the way) dont be fooled spread the word do it know lol.
the thing that amazes me is why a. these people are privy to all this top secret information b. the fact that if this information is as secret and devastating as the conspirasists have us believe then the people that told them would be dead and so would they and the web sites/books would be destroyed lol

I don't recall seeing any plane engines or wings or aircraft seats or anything?? hmmmmm??

People say that because in all other crashes they've seen pix of, there are large pieces of wreckage -- an engine lying in a cornfield, recognizable sections of fuselage, etc. Most crashes people are familiar with have a large component of force going along lines other than that of impact, that is, the plane has forward speed and impacts belly first, strewing large bits here and there. Or may be spinning down until impact, spreading the force of impact over a large area of the airframe, leaving big pieces all over.
Contrast that to the crashes of 9/11, which are more like some of the crashes of FB111s in Nevada that I helped clean up in the late 70s -- all the momentum going forward, very high speed, impact with a solid vertical surface. Result? No large pieces of any sort, even the hardest parts of the engines were reduced to shards and small particles more like marbles and sand. Nothing at all to recognize as ever having been an airplane of any sort.
(And don't even go into what happened to the pilots -- let's just say...nah, even a sick bastard like me has trouble wrapping his mind around what I saw and found!)

Hey everyone,
Take a look at this site:
http://paulboutin.weblogger.com/2002/03/14
It takes all the questions asked in the BS site and has two scientists come back with more realistic information (this 'Hunt the Boeing' shit has been addressed in the past).
Some people just want to impress everyone with their knowledge, when in reality they are proving just how stupid they are.
See the attached photo...
Blue Skies,
-Adam

YOUR ONE OF THEM!!!!!!!!(slides to other side of forum)
you know those choppers that fly over, need i say more delete you post our face the consequences lol

People forget just how big the Pentagon is. That's a lot of debris and stuff falling on top of whatever shards of metal are left. Plus, all that Jet A burning for hours at such a high degree it probably melted most of whatever was left. It didn't just stop at the first ring in the Pentagon. It slid underneath a few rings in too. Oh, why in the world am I even trying to argue this? I saw this stuff posted over on rec.skydiving and it just makes my heart ache that people are so stupid.
Yah, and the moon walks were all done in Hollywood studios.
Chris

this thing is on snopes.com. I love that site!! They show some pictures there where you can clearly see parts of an airplane fuselage lying on the lawn, etc.
This kinda reminds me of the conspiracy theory that said they faked the moon landings. Some people go in for this conspiracy theory bullshit. I guess its kinda like buying the Weekly World News. Its just for entertainment I guess.
In grad school we had a party at my apartment. My roommates friend showed up with her boyfriend, a commie and the most MAJOR conspiracy theorist I've ever seen!! He was like the Mr. Gribble character on King of the Hill(except this guy's conspiracy theories all had an extreme leftist slant to them), it seemed like he believd that EVERYTHING bad that happened in the world is the result of a carefully-orchestrated conspiracy. :P what a dork.
Speed Racer
"Fill your hand, you son-of-a-bitch!"

Mel Gibson isnt a loser! he's Braveheart:)usually the theory is that "the US govt planned this" just so we could go to war with some one the they made look like the enemy. they control the media y' know[bwaaahaaa] they also control my bowel movements.
in all actuality the only conspiracy is normalcy. how strange would that (being normal)be! they keep trying to make us like them...[paranoid shreaking]oh no dont let em control your mind go out and do something NOT normal!!
[paraniod shrieking]
getting high is fun, but coming down is the best part
JT

yep conspiracys are funny though alot dont even make sense.
they are right on one thing though the world is ruled by a small elite group, part of which is from groups like the skulls etc however its not a conspiracy its just a fact of life, the wealthy and elite hang around with, went to harvard/yale with eachother thats life. Big celebritys hang round with eachother dont mean its a conspiracy it just life :)Opinions are like a-holes everyone has one, the only one that does you any good is yours and all that comes out is shit