skyhawk

hmmm makes you think

I met someone the other day you should meet. She stopped in the middle of the road just outside of base and started yelling all kinds of conspiracy theories. I had to go detain her and get her can moved. Unfortunately for your cause though, she was a physciatric patient who forgat to take her medication.
William

ill meet her if shes wearing a straight jacket, i think it just burst out laughen if someone started rambling bout things like that lol
Opinions are like a-holes everyone has one, the only one that does you any good is yours and all that comes out is shit

...all the momentum going forward, very high speed, impact with a solid vertical surface. Result? No large pieces of any sort, even the hardest parts of the engines were reduced to shards and small particles more like marbles and sand.

I live near where another plane went in on 9/11 in Somerset, PA. This was the same scenario. Think it crashed at near full throttle or something going straight down. Many people saw it crash, but beside a crater in the ground, there was not much stuff left that was larger than your hand. No large pieces at all.
Larry
Error in REALITY.SYS - Reboot Universe? ([Y]/N) _

Doesn't aluminim burn when sufficiently heated (such as by an airliner filled with fuel) as well?
I remember hearing a comment to the effect that while the navy has managed to create lighter faster ships in part due to the use of aluminim in the hull, but has also turned them into floating tinder boxes - I think the Brits learned this in the 6th week of the Falkland conflict when an Exorcet slammed into the 'Sheffield', the resulting fires got out of hand and sank it.
I'm sure aircraft are no different.

>ok got sent this in the email what do you all think
After seeing half a dozen plane crashes that looked absolutely nothing like the original airplanes, I don't think much of it. For comparison - can anyone produce a picture that shows the remains of the airplanes that flew into the twin towers? Why not? Did they just completely disintegrate? Sadly, the answer is yes.
Airplanes do odd things after they crash. Parts end up all over the place, and not where you'd expect them to be. A very good pilot, trying to land a 757 on a field, might keep most of the pieces together. A suicidal pilot, hitting a building at 400 knots with full tanks? There's not going to be anything recognizable as an airplane afterwards.
-bill von

I can't belive that people actually think that the US planned this. Think people, how bad would the people turn against the government if they found out they were reposnsible for the death of 3000 americians. It is very funny to hear the explanations of everything
Who ever said comming down from a high was bad obviously never tried this.
Magistr8

DAMN!!!! Who figured it out? And I thought I had all the angles covered. The giant inflatable 757... the fake passenger lists..... the small but highly explosive portable bomb that was left on the generals desk the night before...
Well you all know now. Sorry guys but I just can't afford to keep you around any longer.....
Where's that little red button? HH can I borrow yours?
Grew up way to fast, now there's nothing to believe, and reruns all become a history....

heres the pic of the jet engine! dosent look inflatable to me:D
heres the quote for the pic
At the corner of Warren and Church Streets, Gedeon saw one of the plane’s engines, lying in the street.The impact with the building sent the engine flying four blocks away. It landed on a rooftop, and bounced into the street
if ya can't dodge it RAM IT !!!!!!
click me

Conspiracy theorists think we're naive because we don't believe in their conspiracy theories. I think they're naive in thinking that the US government is intelligent & competent enough to successfully conduct a conspiracy.
Speed Racer
"Fill your hand, you son-of-a-bitch!"

You fell for that???
See it's actually a pic of a miniature engine superimposed on top of a pic belly dancing festival from Las Vegas last year. I had to make it blurry like that so it would seem credible
Thanks for the compliment
Grew up way to fast, now there's nothing to believe, and reruns all become a history....