sangiro

Dropzone.com Copycat

Heya guys,
Just stumbled across a site of a guy who has stolen about everything he can from Dropzone.com and created his own site. Logo, design, information architecture, colors, concept... He also (without permission) positions the site as "the exiting new South African version of www.dropzone.com" I think this is misleading as it could create the impression that the site is somehow affiliated with Dropzone.com, which it is not.
http://dive.to/dropzone
On his web site I found the following: "if you want to help, contribute or give criticism get hold of me at this address" [email protected] If any of you feel like raising an objection (please do not flame or spam!) I won't stop you! ;)
There's also a Forum on his site where you guys can air your views. I'll especially appreciate any support I can get from South African skydivers on this.
I don't mind people being inspired by Dropzone.com to set up their own sites, I'll even help where I can, but this is simply theft of something that I've worked on for a long time. Even the topic of the current poll has been stolen!
Safe swoops
Sangiro

How similar are these sites ???!!! I've put a post on there stating my views. Good luck with getting it sorted HH. I know how much time you've put into this site, and am grateful for it.
When you participate in sporting events, its not whether you win or loose, its how drunk you get. :D

I can't pull up the site.....I did have a window pop up asking me if I wanted to download something or 'nother, and I said "no." Perhaps that's why I can't get it..... I'll still send him a *threatening* :) e-mail.....
Peace~
Lindsey
Eve was framed!

HH~
BLOODY HELL!
Sorry dude! Did you know that imitation is the greatest compliment there is? I know still a pisser huh? They wann be like you------uu walk like you talk like you....post like youu doooo.
Want us to go and spam em all at once?
Cheers HH~ thanks for all of your hard work, and this great site.
It only takes a little pixie dust......

Blasphemous......how dare he !
Have you considered delivery of a small thermo-nuclear device ? :)Betsy's right......imitation is the sincerest form of flattery........
I'm always amazed at just how much your site has grown over the last two years......it was great before, but now it's awesome, and gets better all the time. Great job, Sang.....
Don

I'm sorry I ended up posting a whole new post......I am drunk again!:( sorry!
if you didnt see this. LETS CRASH THE PARTY THING then here is a revised edit. lets ALL post on this guys thread about him being a RIP OFF MO FO!!! if it takes 15 yeas to put him out of cyber business I will do IT.
now we cant rweply to any ones thread or else that will make HIM LEGIT. lets all go thwere and tell him through our topics how m,uch of an asshole he is. (dont you dare open any of them) HH my PAY PAL IS ON THE WAY
getting high is fun, but coming down is the best part
JT