Jessica

Skydiving goals?

Not real ones, like learning to fly camera, or becoming an instructor, but silly ones. Like my goal of logging a jump at every DZ in Texas.
What are yours? Doing 100 naked jumps? Tracking down Sangiro and jumping with him? Jumping a round?

to obtain my USPA coaching license, and my aff, and td1 ratings. i'm an instructor/teacher by nature so i would like to teach others our beloved sport in a safe, and timely manner. having said this, i will never know it all, i have my mentor(s) and i will always listen to input/advice from anyone, no matter what the jump experience is. :)Richard
"Gravity Is My Friend"

Jump with every top 50 poster on here that don't sleep with farm animals...
Jump a round, but land a square on that jump
Oh yeah... Land a wing suit and walk away from it ;)
If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will....

My goals are to jump with Clay and live to tell about it. To fill a plane with nothing but naked female jumpers (just imagine the extra altitude we'll get). To actually do a 2way freefly jump with just me and Val. To kiss the hottie from TX named Jessica in freefall since i hear she's good at it....I'm sure i have others but that's all i can think of for now.:)"Haven't you always wanted a monkey?"

>To kiss the hottie from TX named Jessica in freefall since i hear she's good at it...
Shes better then just good.... shes Daymn good!. Got to toss that TX accent on it there...
And as long as Val and Che are on a load together... some one will always tag along to see the two sky chicks making out in freefall....
If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will....

To kiss the hottie from TX named Jessica in freefall since i hear she's good at it....

I think goals are important, and I like helping young women achieve theirs.

To fill a plane with nothing but naked female jumpers (just imagine the extra altitude we'll get).

I'll help with this one, too. Maybe we should bring oxygen. ;)

Shes better then just good.... shes Daymn good!. Got to toss that TX accent on it there...

:$ I have another goal...I want to take my last jump at Spaceland, and dirt dive it again and again, and then when it's ready, do it again...but this time, er, "turn some points."

My goals are to jump with Clay and live to tell about it.

I have achieved your goal Sunshine! It's not really much let me tell you. At his dz they push the green button two miles early though and nobody makes it back to the dz. That's something to remember!:)My personal goal is to achieve to Tandem, AFF and Pro Licenses. I also want to coordinate and participate in demonstration jumps.
ParaChat anytime!B|

To actually do a 2way freefly jump with just me and Val.

Well, okay, as long as you promise not to hit on me.
But, other than doing a kick ass sit-fly with Sunshine, other summer skydiving goals I have: being able to pay for a bunch, doing a naked jump, actually succeed in a raft dive, and dodge the camera as best as I can when doing something stupid (but geek it as well as I can when doing something "cool")
You bitch, you slut, you whore, you suck, you swallow, you like it, you pay for it

i'd like to get my PRO rating as quick as possible.
i've been dying to do a demo since last year at couch freaks when one of our CRW loads landed WAAAAAY off. miles south of the airport. only place to land in the congested city was in the middle of the high school football field. we all came down right on the 50 yard line, and "coach" gave us a ride back to the airport in his truck! nothing like hitting a stadium, can't wait to do it again! (legally) :)

to get a kiss pass from val & snshine at the same time in freefall (we acan dirt dive it too!!!)whan ya commin dovn!!!????

Kreg, trust me man... THEY ARE GOOD KISS PASSES....
_Am
MSN Messenger: andrewdmetcalfe at hotmail dot com
AIM: andrewdmetcalfe
Yahoo IM: ametcalf_1999

My goals (not listed in order of importance)...
1) Skydive on my 80th birthday, and my 90th if I live that long.
2) Skydive on Sunday, without a hangover.
3) Kiss-Pass, with a girl!
4) Drop a load of Dog Shit overtop the Wayne County Courthouse during the Richmond Boogie.
5) Piss out the Otter overtop the Wayne County Courthouse during the Richmond Boogie.
6) Burn the Wayne County Courthouse to the ground. (Not really a skydiving activity, but if I invite some skydivers we can use it as a bonfire.)
7) Bust 200 on a Pro-Track...belly to earth!!!
8) Actually meet Jessica, if we go back to San Marcos next year. Hopefully we will, really nice place.
9) Read every page of Parachutist for one year and see nothing on the subject of fatalities, because there were none.
10) Marry a woman who says: "Go ahead and dirt-dive honey, I'll pack your chute!"
11) Convince Anheiser-Busch that all Skydivers should be eligible for profit-sharing.
That's all I can think of right now.
FallRate

hey sunshine you can hit on this Val...:)jumping w the top 50 that would be one hell of a big way if you can do it all at one time!
my goal is just to
1 get to the UNITED STATES and jump again. i had a blast in OZ but it was too short!
2 I want to go to the JFTC boogie in OCTOBER. it should be an achievable dream!
3 meet the rest of this fine community and jump in as many places as I can. that should be achieveable too. so far 2 countries.4 states, 7 DZ's and 115 jumps! those numbers should explode on my way back to the states!:)getting high is fun, but coming down is the best part
JT