skymedic

My life...

Why is it when life is bad...it just get's worse..and then ya feel like your head is swimming in this world of doggy doo..and you feel like you can't get out...have you ever been so depressed that you dont want to make a skydive......for fear you wont pull????......Life sucks....right now...I have just got dumped on from a great height...i will be OK...and know that...BUT....as my buddy Betsy has said..It WILL get better...and Soon...
oh and Sunshine...this isn't about you.....I just got some really bad new's tonight....Really bad...
bye guys...talk to ya soon....:(
3..2..1..C-YA
marc

It will get better hon...if it makes you feel any better I came downstairs to find that my dog somehow got the slider open, and dug through my flight bag and chewed my headsets... not to mention some maps but those can be replaced easier, it's something I will laugh about later, but I am not there yet.

Why is it when life is bad...it just get's worse..

This is just my whacked out theory, but I think sometimes life has to suck so that we can appreciate the good times, otherwise the good times wouldn't be so good, they would just be normal.
Hope stuff gets better for you soon.
--
Give them a sip of the darkside, and they just thirst for more.

Not much I can add to what has already been said. Just keep plugging and things will get better. They always do.
"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger." That phrase gets truer and truer for me every day.
Hang tough and bloos! :)"Zero Tolerance: the politically correct term for zero thought, zero common sense."

My friend~
Our lives are governed by time. We live by it and in it. And of course, we die in it. We believe time is ours to save and lose. We can't buy time, but we talk about spending it. Timing, we believe is everything. Birth appears to be the begining and death the ending, but they are not, they are just points on a continuum. People come into our lives for a reason a season or a lifetime. The trick is knowing which it is. Moreover, even when in the depths, there are lessons to be le learned. One just has to be open to the learning. I am living proof that we are NEVER given more than we can handle, even though it may seem so at the time. There are only lessons or gifts.
I salute the devine within you.......
Betsy
But 4000 windmills CAN'T be wrong!

hey Brotha,
you know I'm always wishing you the best..

I just got some really bad new's tonight

dont worry you may just have a small bladder, you'll grow out of it!:S

Why is it when life is bad...it just get's worse

if it helps...I'm still in korea.
cheer up...if its THAT bad it can ONLY GET BETTER!
Blue skies...and PULL Goddammit!
Life's a bitch, and I'm her Pimp!
JT

http://community.webshots.com/user/jtval100

Spy38W,
Your theory is wonderful! I'm saving this one because I know I will want to remember it.
"Sometimes life has to suck so that we can appreciate the good times, otherwise the good times wouldn't be so good, they would just be normal"
I love your theory :)j

Marc, last night I spent the evening in Deland, at the memorial for our fallen friend, Lee. I bet he'd give anything to do that jump again and pull higher so he could still be experiencing life, the good and the bad. Look around you and find the good things in life that you appreciate and count your blessings. You'll see that all the good things in life will outweigh whatever you may be going through right now.
Hugs to you, buddy!
Andrea
I'm high as a kite
I just might
Stop and check you out.

Skymedic,
Hang in there. Many of us have been in your shoes at some time in our life. It really does help to know that there are people out there that care. There's many on this forum that do. There's also a lot of people in your future who will. One thing that almost always helped me was spending time out in nature when my life was really screwed up. Things just seemed to make sense when I was there. I know what it's like not to feel like doing anything, even jumping. If possible, It would help to talk to someone you trust. Maybe they can help you make sense out of things when everything is turning to shit. I know it probably doesn't help much now, but in a few days things will look better. The tough part is making through each of these days. We care about you. And do come to Lost Prairie this year. To tell you the truth, that is when life makes sense to me.......When I'm on jump run with my friends. Steve

hey madic,,, dude hang in their we all it a rough patch... god knows i have had more than my fair share of them... but i make it each time :) .. it will get better!!!! if you need to talk to some one man i'm here for ya... just e-mail me and i will send you my phone number... i'm a good listener.. and if you don't live to for we could get together some time for a couple of cold ones.. chin up it will all work all out...
just jump!!!!
gopher
ps. this my cheer you up..

I hope things get better for you. Life is short as they say and you can spend it dwelling on bad things that happen.
Remember, things could get worse, you could be dead!!!
Freemind, freesky, freebeer, freefly, freesex