skip

Where do you keep your rig?

My rig lives in it's gear bag on the floor near the front door. The dogs know better than to go near it...

As of a couple weeks ago, all dogs at CK have to be on leashes. Reason being someone's dog pissed on a rig in the hanger. Hope your dogs don't ever get upset with you ;)
cielos azules y cerveza fría
-Kevin

We keep ours in gear bags in a nice compartment in the fron of our RV. Just perfect for two gear bags and 2 helmet bags. Our other kit (as our UK brethren say) is in a plastic bin kept in a storage compartment below the coach.

Go out and invest in a wheeled, 21" zippered pilot case or similar luggage. I bought an American Tourister for $150 since I travel constantly and wanted a quality case but check out the thrift stores.
I jump a Talon with a Falcon 195 and the rig fits right into the case. There's even room for my jumpsuit and a few other clothes to put on top. Zippered pockets hold my goggles, altimeter, logbook, and few other odds and ends. Whole package slides right into the overhead bin of an airplane and it doesn't get a second glance from security.
Hey, you spent big buck on your rig- spend a little extra and take excellent care of it.