GroundZero

Guess and win! (Beezy's gonna be a Dad (again!)

Beezy Shaw (of Precision Aerodynamics) is currently at the hospital awaiting the delivery of his newest child. Guess the sex and Win 40% off any Ground Zero main canopy from Precision!

Here's a little background... At this point, no one knows. Beezy and Tracie decided not to determine the sex at the ultrasound. They wanted a surprise! Tracie is full term and few days past expected due date. This is Tracie's first! (Read BEER!) Last report is (10:40 cdt, Wednesday, June 26th), She's currently dilated to only about 2 cm. Labor is being induced.

There will be 2 winners.. in the event of a tie (more than one person guesses the correct sex) the two persons who guess the correct sex and guess the closest delivery time, will win certificates for 40% off any Ground Zero main canopy.

So guess the baby's sex and delivery time.. Good luck everyone (and Tracie and Beezy!

Chris

We'll announce the winners as soon as we get the news!!

8:03 PM, boy (just because I didn't want to agree with Clay)

The big question is, did she carry high, or low?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

No, I swear! Carry high, it's a girl, carry low it's a boy. Just ask all the grandmas. They were right about my kids, even when the ultrasound was wrong.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

... they didn't even try the wedding band on a thread or look at the chinese calander or look at beezy's weight gain over the pregnancy or anything... no telling at this point...

chris

Wait a minute.....if BEEZY'S having the baby, I want to change my guess !

Don

Carry high, it's a girl, carry low it's a boy. Just ask all the grandmas.

Hmmm... I was told repeatedly that my son was going to be a girl. Guess that's just more proof that I'm not normal! ;)

I'll guess 7:48 pm, girl. 8 lbs. 7 1/2 oz. Ten fingers, ten toes. And a piercingly loud cry upon arrival :)