skybytch

WFFC checklist

Okay, I think I'm ready.

Rig, helmet, logbook, ProTrack, altimeter, two jumpsuits, sweatshirt, socks, underwear, shorts, tshirts, a pair of sweats, towel, books, portable CD player, digital camera, batteries, camelbak, CD's, bag of flags for the dz.com tent, JFTC beer can cozies, ID, ATM card, credit cards with a whopping $80 available credit, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, razors, hairbrush, business cards, pull up cords, cell phone...

What am I forgetting? What are you forgetting?

Ah, it doesn't matter, I hear there's a WalMart within 5 minutes of the site...

Don't worry about taking stuff....all you have to do is go into the guys stuff and take what you need. They won't mind having a sky ckick go through their stuff!!!

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Don't worry about taking stuff....all you have to do is go into the guys stuff and take what you need. They won't mind having a sky ckick go through their stuff!!!

True. Especially if you are looking for clothes because you aren't wearing any. That would work every time. Of course, there might be some delay in finding clothing... ;)

What are you forgetting?

Not a damn thing! That's the advantage of taking your house to a boogie;)

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

Ah yes. Deodorant is packed, just forgot to put it on my list. I did forget the swimsuit and closing loops... see? This is a worthwhile thread!

But I am surprised no one has yet mentioned the very obvious thing I forgot to put on my list...

But I am surprised no one has yet mentioned the very obvious thing I forgot to put on my list...

Spy38W

Oh yeah, don't forget me... that is what you were talking about, right?

Yes Pete, it would nice if she brought you. :)------------------------------------------------------------

Kingbunky

...condoms?

thats a good idea too. But i think what the bytch was referring to was the Twister game and baby oil. Right Lisa?

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!