skybytch

weekend numbers

B|:3:2

I took Wednesday off to jump because it was my birthday and to avoid any silly birthday stuff at my office. Did three jumps out of this low-rider C206 turbo. It had this red shag carpet glued throughout. And a cargo door. I got to video two tandems, and will be allowed to shoot for money when I get a little closer.

Spent the weekend in Reno with the Mrs. drinkin and gamblin and romancin.

Thanks to everybody that allows room for motorcycles to lane-split. A curse on everyone who does not.

4:20:0

I had 4 days off work and enjoyed them at my DZ.
4 jumps on thursday, 7 on friday, 8 on saturday and 1 on sunday.
I could have it this way every week - no problem!driving home with the top down after a great week-end at the DZ.

how high can you fly with broken wings ...
life's a journey not a destination

Boxters.jpg

0:7:At least one case, proabably more----

Got all my requirements for my B license, just need to mail it all to USPA- WooHoo! First time out of a CASA - Very cool!!! Got six jumps in Sunday, a record for me, and while my air skills are still kinda dismal, my canopy skills (landing, etc-) significantly improved! Overall it was a GREAT weekend, even if it was a little cold when I got home-

Major highlight-- Had the honor of jumping with Vallerina! Girl - I'll never forget the smile on your face!
It was really nice meeting you Grandma and Uncle, too!

C-Ya!!!
-Lenny

Easy Does It

3:17:2

3 kiss passes with 3 different hotties ;),

2 jumps friday, 8 saturday, 7 sunday for a total of 17 jumps and packing myself. B|

1 case owed for (finally) first kiss pass. :o, and a case owed for getting my C lisence, just have to send it in to USPA:)
Also, jumped twice with insanedaddy, great jumps, let's do it again sometime ;).

Christina

21(# of friends and fam that came to hang out at the dz for my bday:ph34r:) : 4 (had to entertain the friends and fam) : 3 (first meeker exit, first time getting spankings during freefall, first cat jump)

what a great weekend!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.
MaryRose

Holy crap, Andy! Forget the NSAIDs and take a 'lude! My God! You asked, I explained. I wasn't the original poster. But thanks for freaking on me. Always appreciated. Hey - since you're not opposed, maybe a midol?!?!?!

*shaking head bewildered* dove

Careful when you mention the midol, dove. That tends to bring down the fire from some people on here.

Might wanna be careful about making andyman angry too... (yeah, that was bad to say wasn't it?)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

15,000 (altitude on sunset load yesterday!!!!):5:1

Sunset load rocked last night at 15,000 ft.!
Only made 5 jumps this weekend, because I had to work yesterday (at least I get to work at the dz though)
Owe beer for first (controlled and stable) head down dock. Thanks Zennie for the awesome head down jumps! You totally kick ass!B|

BooYa#1
GR#50
You might be a skydiver if... Your having sex and she whispers in your ear "I've never done this before" and you yell out "Case of Beer"

:ph34r: giggle snort fart,, i had to post on somebody's thread to move in over here,, mess well walk all over skybitches parade, heheheh
Gawd?? what this,, the bytch is a "moderator" heaven forbid,, Whats the world been going too since i had my head stuck in the sand over in the rec.skydiving ng..
How ya doing buddy? Me and lucky have just about got our strength back from rantoul, and the big move south. GEESEEE,, she had a 26 ft truck full of collectable J U N K -- TRASH,, i AM GONNA HOLD A YARD SALE.
You work for square one uh? uhmmm,, i had one of them catalogs once.
CHECK your own damn handles DUMBASSS:S
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

Beer for j###### # c#########d c####y

So howdya like it? B|

It was a lot of fun, it sniveled for a really long time, I was shifting in the harness like a moflow out of fear of spinning diving line twists, but it opened soft and on heading every time.

past a friend under a Diablo 150 in full flight, with my brakes still stowed. Dealing with canopy traffic took more attention and scanning because everything happens so much quicker, landing was great, lotsa low end. Only planned to jump it once, but somebody wanted to try my main, so I jumped it a few more times, did a double front approach, then a 90 front riser and enjoyed the negative recovery arc.

It was fun, but I wouldn't want to jump it full time yet. It is my PERCEPTION that it made it easier for me to fly my regular canopy when I went back to it.

--
Hook high, flare on time

the bytch is a "moderator" heaven forbid,

Yeah, so you'd best watch your step 'round here boy! :P

How ya doing buddy?

I wanna go back on vacation... Other than that just great!

You work for square one uh?

Yup. You know you want a new canopy... call me.... :ph34r:

i did that exact same thing and it hurt for months. a friend of me told me that a heel stinger can burst fat cells down there (he was quoting a doctor). fortunately, i broke my leg, had to stop jumping for a month, which gave it time to heel...:)
don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things

You know you want a new canopy... call me

I just want my Slinks........and...can you tell me how it possibly costs $6 and change to ship 4 Slinks? Isn't that an envelope and a 37C stamp? I will tell you that I ordered them from you instead of Skykat because their shipping was $9. I'm so damn cheap!!! B|

26(Times I made Anne laugh so hard she couldn't breath...something about cramming some cotton up your ass crack and I'm a happy man...and something about crashing out;););););)):0(weather sucked at archway so we left early and went to see XXX...not too bad of a movie...and that first scene...damn..I so wanna do a base tonight...):2 (first time skinny dipping...and well...first time...well you know...what happens when a male skydiver and a female skydiver go skinny dipping in a private pool;);););););););)):$:$:$:$

Marc
otherwise known as Mr.Fallinwoman....

Complain to FedEx about that, not me. You paid $6.05 and it cost us $5.16 to ship it via FedEx ground; that left 89 cents to cover the packaging and our shipper's time. Next time, request mail in the comments and it will cost you $4.50 and come via Priority Mail.

We don't ship anything via first class in an envelope; if it goes mail it goes Priority Mail with insurance. First class mail offers no tracking service and an envelope offers no protection for the items - both of which most of our customers insist on.