pop

SEX

I have a better twist to the thread. How about nights you should have gotten laid incessantly but didn't. Have a great story of that...In a hot tub with three naked women. On New years eve. No sex there....later in the night propositioned by no less than 3 differen't women. (And I do me rather directly IE- "Why don't you come to bed with me and When you get done with her stop by my room" were two lines I remember) Turned them all down because I was being "The nice guy" since this party was at my "girlfriends" house. Went to sleep that night without ANY because she was having some "Issues" [:/] I WAS KICKING MYSELF FOR A LOOOOOONG TIME!!!!

There I was, no shit... er wait, wrong story

I was in this bar one night and this pretty hot young girl was kindof bumping into me, I figured I was in her way, so I moved over a bit to give her some room. Then she started rubbing up against me, bought me 3 Irish Car Bombs and told me I was going home with her. So we get to her place, she makes herself a sandwich and has some 'herbal refreshment' then goes to the bathroom. I was pretty drunk by this time so I layed down on her couch. About a half hour later I discovered that I had to use the bathroom so I knocked on the door, no answer, knock again, then crack the door and see that she passed out on the toilet. Funny, she never called after that happened. :)

--
Hook high, flare on time

* In the back seat of a car, while my friend was driving.
* On the green at the golf course behind my house.
* On a picnic table in a park during a warm summer rain.
* Got a BJ in back of my friends car while he was driving, then while he was getting a speeding ticket, then while he was driving...

I'm sure there are more, but those are the ones that come to mind...

-
Jim
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.

the standards of course-

active runway

cars- funny about one auto incident. @ a DZ for a boogie, wandered off. got a little involved in the car, apparentely people noticed. in line for the shower hte next day soem random person taps me on teh shoulder and asked if i was hte chick in taht car over there (poitning to said vehicle)... oops.

a plane or 2

tents (apparently they aren't very well insulated for sound)

across the hall from my parents

it's late. i'll have to think of more.

ah some wonderfull memories..

- fire towers, all across the blue ridge mountains (damn that was a good summer :D)
- BJ in a fox hole at NTC while wearing NVG's ( I saw soooo many stars that night!)
- lots of fire escapes in various cities
- empty baptismal in a church
- 2 “ gutwrenchers” in the Bellingham airport parking lot last time I was at Baker…(sigh)

ok now i need a shower. :)

O.K. I'll give one.....

Once gave a hand job to a classmate in English class while standing with our backs to the entire class and teacher . We were supposed to be looking for our graded papers that were sitting on the cabinet.:$ I found something else!

BooYa#1
GR#50
You might be a skydiver if... Your having sex and she whispers in your ear "I've never done this before" and you yell out "Case of Beer"

Wow, what a fun thread!
1. Two different public bathroon that happened to be in bars (I suppose you could call those alcohol induced...)
2. Cemetary
3. Big grassy field in the middle of a rain shower (VERY cool!)
4. Neighbors bed while I was supposed to be 'watching' their house.
5. Beach (duh, of course!)
6. Tent @ Delaware Water Gap (Awesome!)
7. In a bar on a REALLY crowded dancefloor--in a skirt, standing up (OK, LOTS of alcohol involved, but I don't think anybody knew!)
8. In a car at a park at about 3:00 in the afternoon---people were playing tennis about 100 feet away.
9. On a basketball court (ok, it was at night...)

I personally think the outdoors is just the best. :)
=======================
"What I want is what I've not got ,but what I need is all around me"-DMB
Meghan