Viking

What makes a man desirable to women?

I realize that b/c I am asking this the thread will probly either die a short death or be highjacked in even less time. But what ever.

Ok what is it that when a women looks at a guy and thinks ":oi gotta get him in bed" or somthing like that? I know that every women is different but there are some things that they all have in common.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Dear Viking~
First off.......unlike most men the first thing on a woman's mind isn't sex....
But try this:
Hang out a "NO Trespassing" sign,
Women tend to gravitate to the bad boyz (even if they really arent)
No need to tell them you're a virgin....but if you feel you have to say something, just tell them you practice celibacy.

NEXT...........

when a women looks at a guy and thinks ":oi gotta get him in bed"

wuffo answer? when hes getting out of his BMW...

skychick? you'd have to ask them... theyre all mysterious and $hit.. ;)

A large penis.
An Aussie accent will get you laid FAST.
A sense of humor.
The ability to carry on a conversation or the ability to quickly resume partying when I'm done with you.
A propensity for destruction is attractive, I HAVE NO IDEA WHY.
And most important....CONFIDENCE that borders on cockiness is an incredible turn on. If you walk right up to me and whisper lewd nothings in my ear, its on.
I really am a nice girl...I swear...
Jess

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming....

A man asked his wife one day, "honey how can you be so gorgeous but so damn dumb at the same time?"
His wife responded with, "God made me gorgeous so that you would be attracted to me... God also made me so damn dumb so that I would be attracted to you!!!"

Maybe that is the answer.

3-2-1-cya
Don't take life too serious, you will never get out alive!

and Meunkel........since when do I not count as a woman?

You will always count as a woman. You'll notice my post is deleted. I was posting it at the same time the ladies were responding, so the post became moot.

Not looking like a desperate virgin :P

Yeah, start with that. :P

-I grew up with my mom and sisters, and now live with my wife and daughters, I have lived in the House of Estrogen my whole life, and I will die there-

You're a perfect candidate for a virgin woman who wants to get married and not have sex until then. You'll be a pain to a woman in her mid 20's who'se been around the block, cause you're gonna be pestering her 10 times a day for the first month or two.

In general, they hate it when you beg.

If you haven't been saving it for someone special, go to Nevada, find a pro who you find attractive, and get it over with.;)

Hmmm...for me there are a few things I look for in a guy.

1. He has to be attractive and not a total slob(weekends at the dz dont count-you're expected to look grungy there lol).
2. He has to be able to catch and keep my attention.i e good sense of humor, interesting etc
3. I like a guy to be spirited.The type that you can tell loves to have a good time and loves life.
4.I dont know about any other girls, but I like a guy who is confident in himself and just a tad bit aggressive. A "take charge and strive for what you want" kinda guy.
5.HONESTY!!!!!
6. manners,compliments,good morals and converastion are inportant.
7. shared interests (esp. skydiving)is a plus

oh well... I doubt I'll ever find a guy with all of these..but so much for hoping.Anyway, theres my answer.

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

Guys that put out on the first date usually score with women... oh wait... thats about 95% of guys :ph34r:

That and guys that walk around all tattooed up with pics of activites/places/groups that they've never done seem to do well too. IE, Navy Seal tattoo, Hell's Angel's, snakes, skulls... all seem to woo the ladies.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

A great sense of humor.

Intelligence.

Hair. Doesn't have to be alot, doesn't have to be all one color, but I just don't get the shaved head thing at all.

The ability to carry on a conversation that doesn't revolve around sex, cars, hunting or sports other than skydiving.

A thick wallet, nice ass and large package don't hurt either. ;);)

... all seem to woo the ladies.

And women love guys who refer to them as "ladies." I'm telling you, swagger up to a table fulla chicks at a bar and say, "Well hello, ladies!" They'll get into a cat fight over you. Swear.
Skydiving is for cool people only