nws01

What Should I Do?

My employer and I aren't really getting along and I have enough money in the bank to relocate and live on until I could find a new job. I took this job because it was offered immediately and I packed up and moved here. It is about 45 minutes from Downtown Boston and if I stay I will need to sign a year lease tomorrow. I could say fuck it, turn in my notice tomorrow and not be here for a year. I could move and be somewhere where I can jump year round and find a job and get a place there. Do you think I should live here if I hate it or pack the bags and see where life takes me?

first off, what do you do for a living?

How easy will it be for you to find another job?

If you sign a lease, make sure its has some job relocation clause that will release you if you relocate.
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

If you don't like your boss, and you hate where you live, and you have enough money to leave, Why are you still there?
Pack your bags and see where life takes you.:)--

"How do you keep your feet on the ground when you know you were born to fly?"

I could move and be somewhere where I can jump year round

DUDE!! Move to CALIFORNIA !! Sunshine and jumping all year round.
Although finding a job might be a bit tough at first.

If you start driving today, you might make it to the end of the Byron Boogie on Sunday!! B|

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

Nathan, I'm pinned down by my obligations to my family. I feel really trapped by this job, but I can't quit because I can't impact my family like that. I'll keep grinding on and a transfer opportunity will come up in the next couple of years.

If you're miserable, quit and find something you love. Then later you'll have a hobby, family and job you love.

I focus on my family and my hobby.[:/]

Hey, I'm off in 3 hours, and it's only 19 hours to LOAD ONE OF THE BYRON BOOGIE!

Whoooo-hooooo!

Dude Cornholio... Be quite please...

Nathan California is a horrible place. Just a bunch of wierdos, queers and gangsta's...

One thing I have learned is to make sure you have a plan in place before making drastic decisions. Though if you work for a bunch of slack ass cheatin lyin mfo's then by all means get th fak outta there...

Be good to yourself...B|

pssst hey nathan ~ Yeah right.. check this... we have not been weathered on a weekend since like friggin January...

Fuck it! Pack up and move to Phoenix. You've got Eloy and the dropzone I jump at D.S.C. You only live once and if you live it right...once is enough. Why spend it doing something you don't like and living someplace you can't jump year round.

Wow, maybe I should practice what I preach.:P

Funny how our lives seem to have parallel life-altering events. When I broke my leg, you lost your other job. Now you are about to move on and I'll know by tomorrow if I'm gonna jump ship on my current job. The smile on my face grows bigger and bigger as I get closer to calling it quits. Life is too short to be unhappy. I'd rather be broke, living the simple life in a trailer than rich and miserable. I smell freedom!!!!!!

dove

Fall in dove.

Bail out. Life is to short to do things you hate and be around people you dislike. Bin there, done it, got the T-shirt. I retrospect it was a glorious waste of time. Cut away bro, cut away while you are above 2,500;)
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275