ChileRelleno

HEY ASSHOLE!!!

I hereby solemnly transmit to you a virtual ass-kick. Notwithstanding this, my transmission of said ass-kick can not in any way be construed to indicate my acceptance of the term "asshole", or any contingent liabilities or duties attributable to said "asshole" :|

--
ZZZzzzz....

I heard this several times while jumping in Waller, TX. And maybe (I'm not sure) in San Marcos, TX.

I haven't heard it anywhere else... Is this something done everywhere? Or just TX?

Can't help but imagine yelling that before exit and have everyone in the plane stare at me with this stupified look on their faces. ;)

L8r,
Chivo

I thought it was an everywhere thing, but as with a lot of the old traditions in skydiving (SCR, etc) Texas seems to be the only one that cares about it. Aparently a lot of people outside of Texas don't care about traditions... *shrug* Just my opinion from my limited experience with skydivers outside of Texas...
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Its a Muff Bros thing,its a reply and response for members that has spread to many places.A Muff Brother will yell out "Hey Asshole!" and any brothers within hearing reply "WHAT!?" The Rodriguez Bros is "Who are the Rodriguez Bros!?" and their reply is "Fuck the Rodriguez Bros!"sometimes followed by "free of charge, free of charge..." At various DZ's they introduce people who have just done their 1st jump they say "Can I have your attention please?" and the reply is "What!?"

ChileRelleno-Rodriguez Bro#414
Hellfish#511,MuffBro#3532,AnvilBro#9, D24868