meatmissile

The Non-Americans.

Good Morning all....I've just read through your weekend antics. Sounds like most everyone had a great one. Would the person who said they like the time change please get real. It is freakin dark here. (Of course my body is still getting up on the old time so I'm an hour early [:/])

So I've been thinking about a road trip for next summer. I can promise I will need a tour guide for whatever I see. I only speak Southern English so someone will have to translate. Wherever I go I want to jump. Any suggestions?

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Maybe I should move out of the US..because I only get online at night here....but then again...this is a great place to be!!!...I guess I'll have to deal with it.
++++ to the USA....Visotors welcome to camp at the floor at my place. FREE BEER within limits.....

I live in the US thus the HNA #001

I just hang out with the people who are up when I am. Pluse they are quite nice, often entertaining, and if possible they will do even crazier stuff than some of my local friends so it mkaes me feel at home.

The only thing I hate is when they "say" something in another language that I don't understand. I feel left out and deprived of some intelectual smattering of thought.

--
Hot Mama

that's not such a bad thing, except for every beer you consume, your spelling takes a knock!;):P
At least you get to hang out with us - that's always a bonus

I think my spelling can slide if I'm providing the BEEEERRRR!!!!.....Of course..on a personal note I also like Spumante Champagene.....But..the Only had Alchohol I drink is ABSINTHE!!!!

The only thing I hate is when they "say" something in another language that I don't understand. I feel left out and deprived of some intelectual smattering of thought.

Mwaaahaaaha ... don't feel left out. There's a multitude of different languages here. Sometimes we wake everyone up by sending them scurrying for their online translators.
The translations are hysterical - ask me, I know, had an interesting experience with Swedish/Norwegian courtesy of Erno:D

Kerry

"the Only had Alchohol I drink is ABSINTHE!!!!"

Ah, absinthe makes the heart grow fonder...I didn't think you guys could get absinthe over there, something about it being banned for health reasons...unlike firearms.;)

And Spumante Champagne is not a drink, its an Oxymoron..;)

Yes, I'm an alcohol freak too.;)

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

deprived of some intelectual smattering of thought.

Sorry Lisa...it is rude we know. Rest assured there is nothing intellectual going on when the SA's drop into Afrikaans. The content is usually profane, rude, sexist, racist and very un PC...even for this thread:P

>The only thing I hate is when they "say" something in another
>language that I don't understand.

No mutta eihän me mitään sellaista tehdä....:P
But we wouldn't do anything like that now would we...

Do I get fries with that?

on that note...I remeber something in Finnish that was the equivalent of CHEERS!! sounded like Get Pissed!!

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter

Wahoo...did someone say SEX?

Now you are talking my language! Not that I've had any lately.[:/]

Oh, and I don't know anything about the online translators so either you tell me what you said or I live a life wandering aimless through the languages of the forums.

--
Hot Mama

Not really, i had quite boring weekend too. just like you, not doing anything special during the day, and drank a looot in the evening.
I slept over most of the sunday, because of the khm... saturday evening :S

But today when i'm at work (unable to jump) of course the weather is perfect. no wind, sunny, 25 degrees celsius,... needles to say more [:/]

"George just lucky i guess!"

But of course it's dark in US, what time was it when you posted that ?? DZ.com was at 3:00 am
my time was around 6:30 am, and daylight already :)My bedroom is on the sunrise side of the flat. And in spring and autumn, sun sometimes (on sunny mornings) wakes me up :)

"George just lucky i guess!"

Wahoo...did someone say SEX?

Now you are talking my language! Not that I've had any lately.

You need to come to South Africa. I hear a lot of the American girls on this forum complain of exactly the same thing. I'm afraid I can't help you out there (my wife would object if she's not included :D), but I know a lot of really cool guys who won't let two seconds pass after you've uttered those words.

Scratch is a legend in his time :)

--
ZZZzzzz....

>it's a lot easier to get up, when you can actually see the sun,
>instead off gray cloudy sky.

Ain't that the truth. The mornings get really dark here this time of the year, so waking up can be really difficult.

Being an innovative sort of guy, I attached a 24h timer in a lamp next to my bed. The lamp gets switched on 15 minutes before my alarm-clock rings, so now I no longer have to wake up in the dark. Much easier to get up now.:)