meatmissile

The Non-Americans.

"TANK HIM!!!! "

Nononono, first pinch his Glenlivet, then do what you will.....

Good morning from California! NacMac, what is the best single malt Scotch? I like Glenfiddich and Pinch, but, as a Scot, which is the very, very best?

Good to see you Hallur, join us any time you feel like it.
We just talk shit, nothing too serious, it would be good to hear from Iceland sometimes.
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Et tu Brute contra me? Tank him, you say? That's what they said right before they sank their daggers into Julius Ceasar. The comparison is obvious. Two ment who had great influence on world history betrayed! O temora! O mores!
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

Howzit Deuce!

NacMac, what is the best single malt Scotch?

Can't help you there I'm afraid. But any questions about beer, I'm your man.

There is a guy around, JRaf, SchmRaf, BlRaf somebody or other who gives himself out as an expert on beer - DONT LISTEN TO HIM! He really knows nothing about beer and may mislead you :P.

--
ZZZzzzz....

"what is the best single malt Scotch"
Ah now there is a question.....Its a bit like saying whats teh best container, at the end of the day, a lot of it comes down to taste, and subtle preferences.
For me, I like a dark peaty flavour, so Laphraoig, or Oban. Or anything from the west coast....better still teh Isle of Skye, or Mull.
If you like a lighter more subtle flavour the Glenlivet, or Glenmorangie are pretty good, from the east coast, around Speyside mostly.

For something that is in between I would recommend Highland Park from Orkney.

If you rate quality by price, Mortlach is teh most expensive I have ever seen at something like 20 dollars a shot....:S

Blue, Jack Daniels is not whisky, its bourbon, but its all goooood.:)

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Oooh, you little 'agent provocateur' you....
You are sooo bad...Yank her, spank her, and tank her!;)

--------------------

Ferdinando, ty bliat' I am the ULTIMATE authority on beer. I started drinking it when you were still hanging out in a condom;). My body is the supreme beer dome. Call me Biermeister!!!;)

jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

Free beer is always good, right?

The best!

A while back I wanted to start a political party with the following manifesto:

Free Beer!
Free Boobies!
Free Jump Plane Slots for Everybody!

But I struggled to get funding, and I couldn't answer the question about what I am going to do about inner city property depreciation etc. etc. :|

--
ZZZzzzz....

Okay its Friday, I'm in a good mood, consider yourself reprimanded
>>>waving stern finger at Blue

--------------------

who's going to volunteer to stand guard?

Not me, I'm outta here, I may check in over the weekend, if I don't see you again, have a good one.....
--------------------