meatmissile

The Non-Americans.

You are on. We just need to get the Norwegian lesbians who know how to sing and feed me grapesB|. I've got a reputation to protect, ya know!
The first one to puke looses. Pound beers as fast as you can. Your choice of beer!

jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

Laphraoig, or Oban. Or anything from the west coast....better still teh Isle of Skye, or Mull.
If you like a lighter more subtle flavour the Glenlivet, or Glenmorangie are pretty good, from the east coast, around Speyside mostly.

For something that is in between I would recommend Highland Park from Orkney.

Thanks! I'll keep an eye out for those.

Does anyone here take part in any other sports / extreme sports?
If so, how do they compare to skydiving?

Well I have a tame one known as Rapp Jumping.......it's forward abseiling down high buildings.....not too bad....best is to pull up some slack and take a running dive......the instructor at the bottom brakes for you..

Kerry.....its one of the many things we going to do when you come up here :)

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter

Yep......

Except the guys I jump with don't use the full body harness and we use a cardiac arrester type descender....the figure eight with ears like in the pic tends to snag the rope and slow you down.

Great fun and much merrymaking afterwards!

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter

Squeak steps out of the shadows,, puts on a brave face and meekly asks, ummmmm waddya mean by TANK, feeling suitably ignorant Squeak slides back into the shaodws from which he sunk out of:$

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Hiya!
Just popped on to say I'M GOING TO THE DZ TOMORROW! I GOTTA JUMP- it's been almost 4 wks since I've been able to jump!
...Weather's crummy...But I'm still going to the DZ to hope to be able to get in my AFP #6...Wish me well, switching my training to a DIFFERENT DZ ...YIKES! And I am nervous! But I think that learning/doing these flips&barrell rolls is gonna be FUN!
Gotta go, just thought I hop on as the odd American! Should go home and get ready for an early morning drive to this new DZ. Looks like a longer drive than the 90 miles I was driving before. I'll find out tomorrow! HOW FAR DO YOU DRIVE TO GET TO YOUR DZ?
Blue Skies to you-all :)