PLFXpert

Get paid to surf DZ.com?

How many of you are on here the most from work?

I'll be the first to say that all my school classes are in computer labs and I work at a computer so I'm pretty much online all day. I rarely sign on DZ.com when I'm at home, much less do anything else online at home. But at work and school, is when, out of sheer boredom, I like to see what's going on, on the forums.

Basically, I keep this job b/c I always meet my deadlines way ahead of schedule so I have plenty of time to do homework and post w/ you guys online. The $$$ is good and I make my own hours around my school schedule...but let's face it...it's pretty damn boring. It's good for while I"m in school but after I graduate, I'll definitely be moving on.

What about the rest of you? Who else gets paid to be on DZ.com?:P

Alright, then the next thougt is that how many of the people posting at home are actually naked? I'm at home, but I'm wearing clothes (well, i guess I'm not wearing anything under my clothes)...
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I'm stuck on the dz.com about 9 hours a day at work and then when I get home I check out all the not work safe stuff. It's now 18:30 in the UK and I'm still here.
There's nothing like the manager seeing a bouncing pair of breasts across my screen.
I save the best till last.
Ah boredom is a terrible thing.

www.myspace.com/durtymac

I'm abusing the 3 T-3's at work. Way ahead on all my deadlines. It's the Scotty theory - "But Captain. the warp engines are blown and it's gonna take me 2 weeks to get it all put back together." reality - project done in 2 days...
-----
~~~Michael

Alright, then the next thougt is that how many of the people posting at home are actually naked?

I never had that thought.:) I am at work right now, and i'm wearing my fuzzy slippers. I pretty much only wear shoes until i get here, then i put the slippers on.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

They pay me more... I work less... great theory!

The 2 T1's are getting maxed at work so i might have to fall back to the 1.5m DSL connections... Or i might have to start working from home more so I can justify that 2 meg DSL connection (and have work pay for it).
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Poductivity?? What's that??
I am at work right now as well, and do almost all of my DZ.com surfing here. Every once in a while I actually get some work done, but I try not to do that too often. Don't want to actually raise their expectations.

You come from nothing. You go back to nothing. What have you lost? Nothing!

I'm nekked everytime I post, work or not....hehehe

Ok, my boss just walked in while I was reading your post and saw your icon, now I'm on double super secret probation. I have a hearing with the BoD of my company tomorrow, and I might get fired because of you [/sarcasm] :)

--
Hook high, flare on time

Always at work. But I am productive at work also. This is my smoke break. I am never online at home. In fact, I actually find it really boring to surf the net. But certainly not more boring than the job sometimes.:(

Muenkel, my words exactly...except I don't smoke so don't take smoke breaks and I bring stuff to snack on for lunch, so i look at it as...if you add up all the time I spend on the net while at work, and add up the time other employees get up to pee, smoke or go out on a lunch break, then we break about even:P

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

I don't smoke either, yet my co-workers have plenty of free time at the loading dock. That's my dz.com time.

Me and a co-worker take "smoke breaks" too. Neither of us smokes, but we like the little breaks to just chill out.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!