Jessica

Weekend #s

>:(:>:(::)
I didn't owe beer cause I didn't do anything but I polished off a good bottle of German wine right by myself last night so I was smiling.

Rain and weather are uninvited guests.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

23 is my new age:0:0

I should've worried when this cute little hoochie started giving me some liquid in a syringe to celebrate my birthday. But, chemical persuasion didn't weaken my fighting skills! However, it did severely hurt my beer pong game.

Other cool things from this weekend...I got my brand spankin new Bev suit in! It looks hot! I look like a superwoman! I sent in the money to buy a reserve. And now, I have the coolest jacket in the entire world!!! Who knew that little hoochies going against all your orders could be so much fun?
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

;):>:(::|

crap crap crap weather. no 16 way for me either. but i did get to sleep in a bit (ha). i learned some new things this weekend too. like when mom said you can't repop popcorn, she wasn't kidding. before other parties mention it, I also managed to drive my car halfway into a ditch. oops. :ph34r:

5 (shots of Tequila):1 :1

Only had time for one jump ( and the winds were kinda strong n squirrely Oh BEER for first time I'v ever seen the TM'S deliberately go to the BARN (Student landing area) all 4 of them)Didn't have time to wait around for the winds to die down since I had to pick up the monkeys, Oh well.. maybe I shouldn't drink soo much the nite before so that I'll get out of bed earlier (but it did help the first category quite nicely :P)

I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

6:0:0

B| Damn it's nice to be home, and not on the road, when the wife realizes she misses having sex in strange and unusual places!

[:/] 2 rigs with out of date reserves. I start towards my riggers ticket in a couple of weeks, and that's why they are not packed yet....I'm gonna pack them!

;) nada, zip, zilch.

It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

1(really shitty A&M football game):9:1

Yup, its proven, A&M football coach SUCKS! We have a very talented team, but a shitty coach, thus we lost a very easy game.

Had 9 jumps, that was great, got some canopy coaching from Perry Perkins and had a very very sweet FF jump with Zennie.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

1 trashed hotel room : 0 : 0

Way too cold, even saw snow! But still a really good weekend (obviously, if a trashed hotel room was invovled!!)

sounds that aren't words are coming out of my mouth, directed at skanky-poo
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

1:6:1

6 jumps if you count the 3 I did on Thurs

I did my 100th jump today!! WOOOOHOOO!! and my 101st!!

The 100 jump was an attempted 10-way with 2 camera flyers. We were supposed to turn 4 points then end with a BFR, but that didn't happen. Instead we just formed the 9-way by 6 grand with 1 point. However, DEUCE and another camera dude got it all on video and I will be posting it pretty soon when I get it converted.

My 101st was a nice sunset hop-n-pop from 10 grand. I saw the most beautiful sunset that I have EVER seen and landed when the sun had been down for about 5 minutes.

Yes, I bought my case for my 100th. If any Byron people see this, you know who you are and THANKS !! Sorry Seb, for not showing at Hollister. I'll do my 200th down there!!

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

7:0:3

Let's just say it was my latest flings b-day and the beer is for foirst associated with the first #. I didn't think I had that many first left in that category, boy was I wrongB|B| Elevators, taxi cabs, night club bathrooms wow and that was only Friday night!

kwak

Sometimes your the bug, sometimes your the windshield. Sometimes your the hammer sometimes your the nail. Question is Hun, Do you wanna get hammered or do you wanna get nailed?????

Played 10 holes of virtual reality indoor golf at Dave and Buster's

Apparently you don't know the rules. Any time you go to D&B's you must invite ME!!!;)

well since I'm in the area, I think I should be invited tooooooooooooooo....

The key to walking on water... Is knowing where the rocks are