phatcat

Can you play a musical instrument?

funkedified dream last night about a whole bunch of dz.commers, myself included, filling an otter load whilst carrying our respective musical instruments

An Otter load? I can't fit a Steinway in that. Possibly a caravan, yes.

I played the trumpet from fourth grade till 8th grade, then got a cornet (same thing, pretty much) and played that through high school. At college I was in the Pep Band for the first two years. Haven't played since then.
Also played the bari sax in beginning band my senior year of high school. That was a lot of fun because I already knew all about music from my trumpet playing, so once I learned how to play the sax, I would just spend all the time funking out the bass lines that I was supposed to be playing.
Also had a badass ratchet solo in a song once. :ph34r:

You come from nothing. You go back to nothing. What have you lost? Nothing!

Guitar/Piano and Organ

I've got a gig tonite in Evergreen, CO at a sweet little mountain bar called Cactus Jacks with the band Lemon Engine....kinda a bluesy rock/jam band.

Been playing keys since I was about 6 (wow....25 years now), and been playing guitar since I was 12. I've been featured on 3 CD's and continue to make music a big part of my life.

I could probably get about 6 brand new rigs if I were to trade in all the music gear that I own.

B~

I taught myself how to play the drums in 10th grade. My kit a piece of crap but does the job for recreational banging (not what your thinking ;)) or playing an infectious beat I heard somewhere.

Chris

--"Someday you will die and somehow somethings going to steal your carbon" -MM

played trombone in 6th and 7th grade, decided there was no cool music for it cuz we always got stuck playing th bass line (yeah i wish i would of stuck with it)( i think i could probly still play the marine hymn though) and now i fiddle around with a harmonica..mostly making up stuff as i go along..never ask me to play a song that i didn't make up...cuz i can't.

What's the difference between a viola player and a seamstress?
The seamstress tucks up the frills

What's the difference between a french horn player and a seamstress?
The seamstress says "Tuck the frills."

What's the difference between a soprano and a seamstress?
The seamstress tucks and frills.
A One that Isn't Cold is Scarcely a One at All