Skyrad

Its official!

What are you?
http://www.emode.com/personality/

Jim, you're a Skydiver!

Your personality is actually determined by two personality sub-types - your primary, or dominant sub-type, and your secondary sub-type. You are a Skydiver which means you are a Seeker / Golden. Your primary sub-type is defined by "Seeker" characteristics and your secondary sub-type is defined by "Golden" characteristics.

That means you're open minded, extroverted, free-spirited, and independent. Chances are you're pretty liberal. You're like a magnet for love and affection. People adore you. And, thanks to that healthy dose of self-confidence, you're super-flexible.

How do we know all this? How do we know you're a great leader at work? Or that you're a self-starter and will always volunteer to take on a job? How could we have divined that you're an excellent communicator and tend to spread your enthusiasm to others?

Because while you were taking the test, you answered four different types of questions — questions that measured confidence, apprehension, willingness to take risks, and your focus on experience versus appearance — the primary traits that determine your personality. Based on your responses, we determined your personality type, Skydiver.

(edited by skymama to make it clicky.);)
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Gretchen, you're a Skydiver!

Your personality is actually determined by two personality sub-types - your primary, or dominant sub-type, and your secondary sub-type. You are a Skydiver which means you are a Seeker / Golden. Your primary sub-type is defined by "Seeker" characteristics and your secondary sub-type is defined by "Golden" characteristics.

That means you're open minded, extroverted, free-spirited, and independent. Chances are you're pretty liberal. You're like a magnet for love and affection. People adore you. And, thanks to that healthy dose of self-confidence, you're super-flexible.

How do we know all this? How do we know you're a great leader at work? Or that you're a self-starter and will always volunteer to take on a job? How could we have divined that you're an excellent communicator and tend to spread your enthusiasm to others?

Because while you were taking the test, you answered four different types of questions — questions that measured confidence, apprehension, willingness to take risks, and your focus on experience versus appearance — the primary traits that determine your personality. Based on your responses, we determined your personality type, Skydiver.

And that's just scratching the surface

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO

The key to walking on water... Is knowing where the rocks are

Speaking as another Skydiver, I'm wondering -- did anyone else pay the money for the full report? If so, ya wanna share it? It's hopefully subtly different for each person, but I'm easy about that kind of thing :)
Wendy W.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Wow!!!, I'm a SOCIALITE which means that I'm also a skydiver, don't you think? :P

Ivan, you're a Socialite!

Your personality is actually determined by two personality sub-types - your primary, or dominant sub-type, and your secondary sub-type. You are a Socialite which means you are a Golden / Thinker. Your primary sub-type is defined by "Golden" characteristics and your secondary sub-type is defined by "Thinker" characteristics.

That means you're confident, dependable, and goal-oriented — and when you make a plan you stick with it. Your natural friendliness and charm mean you're great at meeting people. And chances are you handle this popularity with grace since you take your personal life very seriously.

How do we know all this? How do we know that you're generous with your belongings? Or that you see work as an extension of your social life? How could we have divined that sometimes you can be self-critical and worry too much?

Because while you were taking the test, you answered four different types of questions — questions that measured confidence, apprehension, willingness to take risks, and your focus on experience versus appearance — the primary traits that determine your personality. Based on your responses, we determined your personality type, Socialite.

And that's just scratching the surface.

I'm a Movie Star dahling...so you all might as well go ahead and put me up on a pedistal now. :P

Your personality is actually determined by two personality sub-types - your primary, or dominant sub-type, and your secondary sub-type. You are a Movie Star which means you are a Golden / Success. Your primary sub-type is defined by "Golden" characteristics and your secondary sub-type is defined by "Success" characteristics.

That means you're a bright ray of sunshine who secretly wonders why you're not famous yet. Chances are you don't get annoyed with people very easily, and you can handle stressful situations with grace. As if all that weren't enough, you're friendly, charming, and great with people.

How do we know all this? How do we know that you like making your work environment cozy and hospitable? Or that you spend a lot of time on your appearance? How could we have divined that you never shy away from asserting your ideas and opinions, and encourage others to do the same?

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'm also a "Skydiver," but this is the second time I've taken the Emode Ultimate Personality Test. The first time I took it was probably a couple years ago before I started skydiving, and I was:

"Chosen One"

That means you're warm, giving, knowing, and patient. Chances are you're not afraid to actively pursue your goals and dreams. As if all that weren't enough, you pretty much set the standard for emotional health by being filled with positive feelings and energy.

How do we know all this? How do we know that you'd be a great person in an emergency? Or that you always return phone calls? How could we have divined that you're no fair-weather friend?

So I guess that after I've actively pursued my goals and dreams as a Chosen One, I become a Skydiver? And I wonder if there are rankings to these...kind of like a caste system, with Skydiver being top notch, of course. ;)

-P

__
"Scared of love, love and aeroplanes...falling out, I said takes no brains." -- Andy Partridge (XTC)

First time I took that test I got that "you're a skydiver" was about a week before my FJC... surprized the hell out of me.. took it again after I had a bunch of jumps under my belt and it gave me a different reading... don't recall it... took at again today and it gave me the skydiver reading... guess it means I have to jump more....

I am 8,975 days old..:)

I'm a chosen one???:S

"That means you're warm, giving, knowing, and patient. Chances are you're not afraid to actively pursue your goals and dreams. As if all that weren't enough, you pretty much set the standard for emotional health by being filled with positive feelings and energy.

How do we know all this? How do we know that you'd be a great person in an emergency? Or that you always return phone calls? How could we have divined that you're no fair-weather friend?

Because while you were taking the test, you answered four different types of questions — questions that measured confidence, apprehension, willingness to take risks, and your focus on experience versus appearance — the primary traits that determine your personality. Based on your responses, we determined your personality type, Chosen One."

see, reading the responses above, I am a bit skydiver, a bit movie star...chosen one? Hmm...

you're a Chosen One!

Your personality is actually determined by two personality sub-types - your primary, or dominant sub-type, and your secondary sub-type. You are a Chosen One which means you are a Golden / Seeker. Your primary sub-type is defined by "Golden" characteristics and your secondary sub-type is defined by "Seeker" characteristics.

That means you're warm, giving, knowing, and patient. Chances are you're not afraid to actively pursue your goals and dreams. As if all that weren't enough, you pretty much set the standard for emotional health by being filled with positive feelings and energy.

Because while you were taking the test, you answered four different types of questions — questions that measured confidence, apprehension, willingness to take risks, and your focus on experience versus appearance — the primary traits that determine your personality. Based on your responses, we determined your personality type, Chosen One.

And that's just scratching the surface

KNEEL BEFORE ZOD; SON OF GERRELLE!!!!hahah(superman/and JAY)
My photos

My Videos

well fudge

Christian, you're a Shark!

Your personality is actually determined by two personality sub-types - your primary, or dominant sub-type, and your secondary sub-type. You are a Shark which means you are a Seeker / Success. Your primary sub-type is defined by "Seeker" characteristics and your secondary sub-type is defined by "Success" characteristics.

That means you've got a robust love of life and a killer instinct. Chances are you hate rules, and don't plan on getting old. You're flexible and friendly on top of being innovative and smart. In short, people respect you.

How do we know all this? How do we know you're extroverted and love being in the spotlight? Or that your mantra is "work hard, play hard"? How could we have divined that dull parties make you weep?

Because while you were taking the test, you answered four different types of questions — questions that measured confidence, apprehension, willingness to take risks, and your focus on experience versus appearance — the primary traits that determine your personality. Based on your responses, we determined your personality type, Shark.

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

Andy, you're a Rock Star!

People are impossibly attracted to you wherever you go whether or not you know it or not. There's something about the confidence you emit through your actions, conscious and otherwise, that compels people to want to come in for a closer look.

_Am
__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.

Andy, you're a Rock Star!

Hey now, you're a rock star
Get the show on, get paid...

Sorry...couldn't resist. ;)

People are impossibly attracted to you wherever you go whether or not you know it or not. There's something about the confidence you emit through your actions, conscious and otherwise, that compels people to want to come in for a closer look.

Haven't I been telling you this all along?! ;)

-P
__
"Scared of love, love and aeroplanes...falling out, I said takes no brains." -- Andy Partridge (XTC)

you're a Politician!

Your personality is actually determined by two personality sub-types - your primary, or dominant sub-type, and your secondary sub-type. You are a Politician which means you are a Success / Golden. Your primary sub-type is defined by "Success" characteristics and your secondary sub-type is defined by "Golden" characteristics.

That means you're forceful, innovative, and popular with the masses. Chances are you aggressively pursue your goals, and you enjoy impressing people. You've always been surrounded by friends and loved ones and have a natural sense of showmanship.

How do we know all this? How do we know that you're perfect for any work that requires personal interaction? How could we have divined that you would never say anything that offends anyone — at least to their face?

Because while you were taking the test, you answered four different types of questions — questions that measured confidence, apprehension, willingness to take risks, and your focus on experience versus appearance — the primary traits that determine your personality. Based on your responses, we determined your personality type, Politician.

And that's just scratching the surface.

I hate politicians. >:(

Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

Paula, you're a Chosen One!

Pyke, you're a Shark!

Awesome...I always knew there was a reason I was a die-hard SJ Sharks fan....it's in my blood!!!!

Yes, I am not ashamed to admit it...I like being the center of attention....So, hey - Look At My Post!!!! (oh wait - you are!!) B|

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

I figured that I would be in good company

Wow, i'm considered good company! I think I owe beer for that statement....

BTW, when are you heading south again?

It's all a matter of $$$. On that aspect, are you coming to the WFFC this year? (It had better be in Rantoul, that place ROCKS!)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

"Erno, you're an Observer!

That means you're one of the more kind-hearted people around. You are unusually intuitive, and you probably understand yourself, as well as others. That also means you're a good mediator — though you may prefer to spend more quiet time on your own than most.

Because of the self-knowledge you already possess, you are better equipped than many to steer your life in the right direction. Understanding more about the components of your personality will reveal unique information that even people like you might not realize. And the better you know yourself, the more confident you'll be making decisions that affect your life."

You know, this is, IMO, complete bullshit. 'nuff said.:|