Jabeln79

Favorite Movie?????

See, I would be inclined to now disqualify Rocky Horror from cult status due to just about everyone in the general public knowing about it. Although, yes, it has a huge cult-like following. Any more its almost like saying Star Wars is a cult film.
AggieDave '02
-------------
Blue Skies and Gig'em Ags!
BTHO t.u.

The Warriors {WaaaarrrrIIIIIIiiiorrrrssss wannnnnaaa commmmeee outtttt and playyyyyYYYYYyyyyiiiiaaaaaaa}

I love that movie. Haven't seen it in such a long time, I forgot about it. The theme song by Joe Walsh rocked too!!
"Leave my brain alone!!" ~ SpongeBob

In no particular order...
Army of Darkness
Shawshank Redemption
Run Lola Run
Chasing Amy
Any Monty Python Flick
Pump Up the Volume
Breakfast Club
Dune
Shrek
Pulp Fiction
Sliding Doors
Usual Suspects
Bound
Four Rooms
Naked Lunch
American Beauty
Kris

Adding to my list
SLC Punk
Run Lola Run (thanks for reminding me about this one)
His Girl Friday (Cary Grant - hilarious B&W comedy.)
Dog Day Afternoon (one of the few Al Pacino films I like)
Clerks
and I will probably add to this list again
Oh, for the one who posted Event Horizon --- this movie was a piece of trash, tried to be another Hellraiser but failed miserably.
Blue Skies!
Sinister69

A-38927

I'm not going to repeat what's been said but this one has not been mentioned
Fear of The Black Hat. It's a spoof of the group NWA but it's NWH ( Niggaz wit hatz ) See it, you'll laugh your ass off
Chris
" Quit your job and light a fart, eat your favorite private part " - The Man Show Song

A lot of great movies have been named. For the Pulp Fiction fans you may want to check out "True Romance" another Quentin Terrentino film with Christian Slaighter, Cristopher Walken, Dennis Hopper and a host of others . (My two favorite sceenes are Christian Slaighter confronting the pimp and Christopher Walken as the mafia boss, questioning Dennis Hopper.
Also not yet named are "A Boy and His Dog" ,"True Stories", and one that still has me quessing whether it is really a documentary or a spoof... "American Pimp".
"So many movies, so little time."
Unlimited Ceilings,
"Treetop"

Oh yeah, For the cult crowd; Harold and Maude( Dr Demento fans will remember " a Jaguar ..is that bizarre?").Of course Harold wanted a Hearse!LOL!
Fandango hasn't been mentioned. An epic and probably the most realistic skydiving sequence on the silver screen. The train scene was hilarious as well! How much did the passed out drunk guy get paid for his acting talent? I could have been in pictures!
"Good Fellows", Joe Peshi is a great actor , at least when he's being a greaseball ;>)!!
Up in Smoke?... If you ever toked Ya just have to laugh!
Fair Winds,
"Treetop"