akaGQ

STUPID F'IN DRUNK DRIVERS

Talk about having your weekend ruined before it starts. I just got a call from the athens police saying that my brother was involved in a head on colision with a drunk driver. They didnt tell me too much other than the fact that he was alive, and yet, they were calling from his cell phone. I can only imagine that the police have a range of meaning to the word "alive". What I did gain is that his car is in fact totaled and my parents are on the way up to check on him and me I'm left here to wait for possible calls and have to sit here trying to keep from losing all sense of reality cause I may never be able to tell the damn bastard how much I really love him again.[:/] I dont know what to do. I just pray that everything will be alright and that he will make it through all of this. :( Kinda funny though how Ive taken for granted having him around now all I can do is wait and wonder.
- GQ

... it was the love of the air and sky and flying, the lure of adventure, the appreciation of beauty ...
-Charles Lindberg

I hope your brother is going to be ok ... today the Premier of British Columbia was arrested and charged with DWI during his vacation in Maui ... it seems that some people will never learn.

Anyway, akaGQ, I'm sending good vibes your way...

That's terrible. I hope things end up OK. Either way, I'm sure he knows you love him, not that it matters if you can't tell him again.

There are lots of reasons they might have called from his cell phone.

I hope you can let us know good news soon. My prayers are with your family.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Hey, GQ...let us know, o.k? As did Holly, I've lit a hope candle, and sent a prayer on wings to his angels...and one for you, as well.

We're here for you.

Many hugs!

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

That's terrible. I hope things end up OK. Either way, I'm sure he knows you love him, not that it matters if you can't tell him again.

There are lots of reasons they might have called from his cell phone.

I hope you can let us know good news soon. My prayers are with your family.

Wendy W.

The use of a cell phone can be a real time saver for pd/ems/fire since the patient usually has their family members numbers in the stored memory. I do hope things are well with your brother.

With courage being greater than your fear, jump into the unknown and enjoy the best that life has to offer.

Good luck! I hope everything turns out OK.

My brother was in a bus accident last year in New Hampshire. My mother and I had to fly up there from Maryland, not knowing 'til we got there if he would survive. Its a terrible thing when you are suddenly faced with the possiblity of losing a family member who has been around all your life.:(

Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Just a bump to keep this high. I'm thinking about your brother.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)