meatmissile

What are you really bad at?

No she's bitch, you're Bytch. Yours starts with a capital letter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, it doesn't start with a capital letter, it starts with a lower case letter - check all my posts if you don't believe me.

To me, you are "Da Bytch". I think you underestimate your own powers.B|

I'm bad at delegating responsibility to those who I don't feel will do the job as well as it should be....

or at least, that's what I use as my "weakness" in job interviews. Ha ha ha.:P

Other things I'm bad at:

whistling
bicycling
drinking my soda w/out making that gulping noise

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

He he he...I know, I know...I'm very athletic, but I HATE riding a bike. It makes me so tired.

I enjoy riding on the beach in the morning sometimes, but I hate going uphill, against the wind....it's just not my thing. It makes me hot and irritated;)

I can swim all day, spike the hell out of a volleyball, catch air on a wakeboard, you name it...but NO BICYCLES PLEASE!;) I'd rather let a MOTORCYCLE do the work!;):P

then a couple HARLEYS!!!

I'd rather have a couple thumpers. I prefer the dirt bike look and feel, and it's so convienient to ride to the trail, ride the trail, and then ride home all on the same two wheels.

Plus it's fun to see people trip out on seeing a girl riding an enduro bike. :ph34r:

then a couple HARLEYS!!!
----------------------------------------------------------
I'd rather have a couple thumpers.

Ok, i admit i don't know jack shit about motorcycles. I just like riding them. And to be totally girly here, i like the bikes that look cool and go fast. Don't really care what brand they are.:)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Interesting. I have a Harley, and have considered trading it in for a BMW. Such a smooth-feeling and smooth-sounding bike. But I like my Low Rider, too; it fits me, and doesn't have a lot of crap on it.

Plus, of course, HH rides one, and it would make me cool by association, right?;)

Wendy W.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Plus, of course, HH rides one, and it would make me cool by association, right

I already think you're cool. Just for all the stuff you did for me in Eloy. Thanks mucho!!:)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Ok, i admit i don't know jack shit about motorcycles.

A thumper (or enduro) is a street legal dirt bike. They don't go as fast as the crotch rockets; those bumpy tires limit how fast you can go. But they're usually lighter and, in my opinion anyway, more manueverable than street bikes. I think they look really cool too.

Oh, and did I mention that a lot of people trip out to see a girl riding one? ;)

Getting this thread back on track ...
I am really bad at:
* concentrating for more than 5 minutes on the job
* math
* sucking up to lying sargents
* not taking things personally
* logging off dz.com so I pack that reserve for Colin who is going to DeLand for his vacation

BZ and I never "dated". We were "together" from the first day we met, I think. I felt like we had been friends for years. I didn't even have a problem picking my sky-booger in front of him that first day;):P But I'm like that anyways...my friends always say what they like most about me is I just don't give a shit about the prim and proper crap;) I may dress like a lady, I may look like a lady, but I assure you I don't act like one sometimes! Ha ha ha!:P

There is so much, I don't know where to start.

1. I am really bad with power tools, usually end up breaking them.

2. Delegating work (unless its my hubby) - its just seems easier to do it myself

3. Sewing - but I'm trying.

4. Painting. I don't mind doing it but more ends up on me than whatever I'm painting.

That's all I'm fessing up to for now.

Judy
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Is he a stud (trying to help Skymama out)

Hahaha, thanks for the thought, girlfriend, but I don't think I'm so desperate yet that I need my friends to hook me up with someone! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Really bad at-

1 Dating. Don't understand it.
2 Drinking casually.
3 Being polite when in very bad mood.
5 Understanding my cat psychologically.
7 Swoop docking. Still a newbie.
8 Keeping this one little black and white cat from coming in and eating my cat's fucking food.
9 Flirting. That would require tact and subterfuge.
10 Polite dishonesty.
11 Remembering that 4 and 6 are also numbers.

"It rubs the lotion on it's skin or it gets the hose again." John Alshcroft

I'm really bad at:

--whistling

--getting my ass in gear to do something & not procrastinate by post-whoring or something.

--lying, or maybe i can but I hate it so much I almost never do it...

--spending money (I'm a tightwad, so I don't skydive much when $ is scarce)

--home decorating...not that I'd waste my time. I don't know what's supposed to look good. I have no idea what those people on the Home & Garden channel are doing... I have a fucking couch, a fucking bed, some fucking chairs (some were "collected" while drunk), I don't know what else to do with the place:P

--NOT drinking too much beer:S. I'm not really sure about the concept of "too much beer' in the first place.

--NOT staring at boobies!
B|

Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Im really bad at parallel parking
Being confident all the time
Reading a book within a decent amount of time Waiting patiently for people who are late
Waking up early enough to take a shower before class

GINNY
The words I have to say, May well be simple but they're true, Until you give your love, There's nothing more that we can do-David Bowie