indyz

Weekend Numbers?

I don't think anybody else has started this, and I have homework to avoid, so here we go...

Remember kids, it's "humps:jumps:cases owed"

0:1:0

Back jumping at Sky Knights for the first time since August. Seemed really busy for the cold, sorta windy weather. 8 or 9 C-182 loads, I think. I did one to keep current from 10,500 on Sunday. A couple of braver (stupider?) jumpers did naked hop 'n pops on the last load. Keep in mind that it was something like 20 degrees on the ground.

I had a great weekend...and I'm very tired (happily so!)...B|

0:9:0

Ahhh....I love my DZ...:)

So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

2: 3 : 0

2 times(rubbed out);)

3 Birdman jumps with several inches of snow on the ground.

0 cases owed

"Cause I'm good to the last drop and Magically delicious;)"

"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

1:2:0

One canopy course taught by the one and only Hooknswoop.

Two jumps. One on Saturday which was a normal free fall in cold weather and one (I think we were insane) full altitude hop'n pop on Sunday for the canopy course. Fudge that was cold!!! :S Now while I ultimately can't blame anyone but myself for doing such a crazy thing, it was Hook's idea!!! :o But I would like to add that Hook's ground school portion of the course was great and I learned a lot there. It's just too bad it was so darn cold to do all of the full altitude hop'n pop and canopy exercises he was planning on us to do. :)

But no beer was/is owed!!! No ... maybe a straight jacket for my 12k hop'n pop in -15 degree temperatures, but no beer!!! >:(

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

1(golf cart i fixed):1(damned weather):0

All in all not a bad weekend, was at the DZ for all of it, even if there was only one jump that actually happened. Saturday was fun, even with shit weather, I fixed the golf cart, drank a lot of beer, drank a good deal of whiskey and had fun times with a good number of jumpers at the DZ looking to drink and bitch about the weather.B|

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

:|:1:0

I finally got to make a jump!! Me and my girl Karla did an awesome sitfly jump after i finally convinced her she wanted to jump in the cold. I guess she wasn't too upset with me for barging in her place at 4:00am cause i was tired and needed a place to sleep.:)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

6 (Swiss people I met):3:0

I hung out with dz.commer "Phil" and his team for a few days over the weekend. What a great group they are! I didn't get to jump with Phil because he was too busy in the tunnel, but I did get 3 hop n pops with his teammate, Raphie, on Saturday that were a lot of fun.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

1: First jump course taught to a very nervous young lady.

4: good weather in NC this weekend. 1 hop n pop on Saturday (sunset load), funneled four way, shot vid of young ladies AFF dive, 4 point three way with some new jumpers (good dive with some tough points for skill level)

The last dive on Sunday was quite interesting. I finally worked a guy into doing some RW. This guy has been doing solos for three years since I've known him. When I asked him why, "I didn't think anyone wanted to jump with me."

Myself, Chris (new jumper to our Dz) and Steve planned 12 points. The exit went off great and we built a round really fast. Some fall rate issues, but we worked them out. Even though we only hit four points, it was great to get someone into the mix. The smiles on the ground were well worth it!

No beer owed this weekend, I'll have to work on that.

Remember kids, it's "humps:jumps:cases owed"

oh aye...

FYI, for those of us who didn't get any humps, or don't think it is any of your business if we did get humped, it's acceptable to replace the first number with something else.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

FYI, for those of us who didn't get any humps, or don't think it is any of your business if we did get humped, it's acceptable to replace the first number with something else.

Not only acceptable, but much more fun. I love seeing what people come up with for the first number.:)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

2(B|it was my birthday after allB|):0:0

I did finally get my re-loading bench built that i have been planning for months. Turned out straight and everything:ph34r: Now i can re-load and continue the hunt.

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

19:0:1st time for this whole severred head on ice thing

And once again, absolutely no jumping stories. However, I did have the best sandwich ever: steak w/cheese, fries, and cole slaw on a sub! I'm surprised I haven't had a heart attack yet! I also think that the Indy police may be searching for me after the weekend I just had :D

Only 19 days till I'm shouting "Mardi Gras!!!" every 5 seconds! I'm really excited because my hot friend that I've known for 13 years is doing her first tandem there! I'll be sure to have some good skydiving stories then!

There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning