Vallerina

Weekend numbers!

0 I think I'm probably going to be taking a break from skydiving for a little while.[:/]

Now, I won't claim to be intimately acquainted with your life's events, but didn't you just get a whole new rig and stuff? What's a-happening? ;)
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

I could definately get used to 3 day weekends...

2 : 18 : 1

Busy weekend for what originaly appeared was going to be a rainy and cloudy couple days. 2 new AFF graduates in our family. Beer for crossing our new beer line I don't think I really crossed but bought the case anyway for good karma issuesB|... Is skydiving this much fun? Yuppers:)

...one ride down in the plane because of cloud cover in the late afternoon and two jumps.

On Saturday or Sunday?

That was Sunday, late afternoon. The clouds were held at bay all day, but about 3:30 the jig was up... :P
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

doin my part to keep the homeless population down:4:45 days til I can buy beer again

My first time hanging on a hybrid. Well sorta. Lummy and Cornholio were out, so they docked belly-down and I did a jungle-gym routine under them on their chest straps.

is THAT what that was??? LOL.... Next time, the hanger goes out linked. It works MUCH better that way... And while we're on it, we should probably loosen the chest straps a little, aye?

Sunday was either a "go to San Francisco and protest if it rains (forecast), or skydive if not". Woke up that morning and the first thing I heard was, Look, it's sunny!!"

Did a sweet head down with JP. He said we did 209 but it just didn't seem very fast. The Zoo load/ hybrid which was fun watching JP trying to take grips then finally funneling ;) LAst was supposed to be a Horny gorilla. My bad, I thought the other two had done one before so I didn't bothe essplaining how to link.. Anyways, Matt n Jeff had completely wrapped both their legs together and it took me a few tries to force mine into the mix. Then when I finally got mine in, and leaned back, BOTH wrapped both their legs around mine.. Needless to say, each went their seperate way with me in the middle as the wishbone... Luckily it (wishbone) didn't break and all the parts still work ;)
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Sunday was either a "go to San Francisco and protest if it rains (forecast), or skydive if not". Woke up that morning and the first thing I heard was, Look, it's sunny!!"

Skydiving is more important the politics.;) Then again, you'd never know by reading some of the posts... From what I've heard form friends and relatives on boths sides of the "issue," you didn't miss much. Anti-war turned into Anti-American. I still hate seeing the flag being burned.

Break? What's up, hon?

I just have some personal things happening in my life right now and I need to sort them out and take care of them first. With the way my life is right now, I thought it best if I stay on the ground for awhile rather than not be completely committed and jump when I'm not at the top of my game and risk being unsafe.

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

What great words. Good luck. The sky will miss you.

1:1:1

In that orderB| First jump with my own altimeter, watch that needle go, whohoo. Recurrency TRCP, now I can finally stop being a student. All I need is a clear weekend or two.

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.

"Or go skydiving with my token right-wing, gun-toting, retired cop buddy JP":ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

It WAS 209, it only seemed stable compared to the last time we did it at Davis. Very smooth baby!

Hey! And keep that lady friend! I own half my wife's stuff and I can't get her to hang out at the DZ for a day! "JP, I'm going to get Gary a sandwich, would you like something?"

:o

KEEPER!

Skydiving is more important the politics.

That's a given ;)

Anti-war turned into Anti-American. I still hate seeing the flag being burned.

Sadly, that is true enuf.. It only takes a few bad apples to spoil the whole message.. [B] and the right news Station TBH, it was kinda interesting to see how each media entity portrayed the event. Some portrayed it as an unruly mob hell bent on creating havoc, while others portrayed it as a massive success. somwehere in the middle is the truth...

JP wrote:

Hey! And keep that lady friend! I own half my wife's stuff and I can't get her to hang out at the DZ for a day! "JP, I'm going to get Gary a sandwich, would you like something?"

Uhmmm 2 days... she was there last weekend too ;) Now if I can just figure out how to get her to hurl herself out of an otherwise NOT so good airplane....
Hmmm.... I think I see a Bday on the horizon LOL :)
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Whoa! hold on there!! I go to Perris for one weekend and Lummy gets a girlfriend while I'm gone???!!! And she is a whuffo which brings food? I got to get to Byron and see this for myself! See ya all on Friday...
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

Phreezone and Jessica are not allowed to post to this thread

>:( Well I think I will then!

$500 needed for new bird:4:0

Very fun weekend. I needed some altitude! It was a tad windy. I was backing up under canopy and landed behind the pond at SSM Saturday. How embarassing.

I looooooooved jumping with my PhreeZone. He gave me a great weekend.
Skydiving is for cool people only

Well I think I will then!

Hey! Can't you listen? I told you that you were not allowed to post here! ;)

Anyways, glad you had fun last weekend. I'm sure you guys would've had more fun in Ohio with the 13 inches of snow! Now, all you have to do is get that slacker boyfriend of yours up here this weekend so we can all hang out (and cause trouble!)
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning