PhreeZone

My WFFC Video

Alright... listening to people (Clay) bitch that I never did a WFFC video and then seeing people talk about how cool their Martini Shot WFFC tapes are made me want to relive WFFC '02 again... so I actually did edit my video out finally.

The Video is here:http://www.cajunchickens.com/movies/wffc 02.wmv

Its about 10:40 in length (about 25 megs) and the last 3-4 minutes are NWS. ;) A lot of DZ.commers are in the video if you look close. I think I counted upwards of 20 during my editing. There might even be a clip of the Bytch freeflying...

You do need Windows Media player 9 codac's installed to see it. If anyone has problems with it let me know. Also if there is demand for a smaller version let me know. Also excuse the slow bandwidth if too many people are trying to see how bad of a video editor I am.

Ps. Thats Clay you hear talking under canopy, he's also the victim of a few up close flybys right over the convention. I would'nt be caught dead flying a canopy in that color scheme :D
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Who's that hot mama on the balloon with the black and purple Reflex?! :ph34r:

I'm not sure, but it looks like the same girl that was having a drama problem with the Skyvan door...:)

Kris
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Nice job, Phree! No trouble downloading ... now who is the dancer???:)

Cazadora Rodriguez, the winner of the Wet / No T-Shirt contest.

Kris

Yep, that was Cazadora! Awsome woman! I even got a chance to jump RW with her down at her home DZ during the Harvest Moon Boogie.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Awesome!
I don't have player 9 codec but, it fired right up 4 seconds after clicking on your link.
That's the fastest link,load,play I've had since I got DSL(1.9meg average).
:)After all the B.S. threads of politics and everybody being so self rightous, I think we forgot why we are ALL FRIENDS here. Your Video refreshed why we are Here instead of being at another site and a different interest.
It's a diverse brotherhood/sisterhood.:)

Nice! Probably could have compressed the last 3 or 4 minutes, but you were probably trying to fill the song - understandable. You could have put in some footage of the extra-curricular activities in the "C-130" -- that would have been entertaining, taken up space, and worked well with the song! :ph34r:

it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

Well Gee... if I had more tape to work with I would have made a better one... Besides I know of only a few copies of the C-130 "entertainment" and no one was willing to give me a copy.

And the last 3 minutes were at the request of a certian Carne Sonic... It seems that clay shot 20 minutes of Freefall and canopy... but 45 minutes of the night parties and I screwed up and shot 15 minutes in and around the C-130 and another 15 minutes per hot air balloon and 10 per Chopper jump. I was limited in my footage... but if I had Azuls "lost" tape it would have all been good.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com