PhreeZone

My WFFC Video

I know why the video was so wobbly! You only had one hand free for the camera!!

DAMN!! I was hoping no one would figure that out. :D What a great time.....how many more days? It'll be a MUCH shorter drive for me this year. I just hope I can do the whole week again. Who knows with my new job......B|

Ps. Thats Clay you hear talking under canopy, he's also the victim of a few up close flybys right over the convention.

"So damn close, I almost spocked him!"

That would've been my fault....

Zennie spocked me just a short time later when I was down for the Aggie Casa boogie.

_Am
__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.

What a great time.....how many more days?

160 and counting............can't wait. but of course i'll be stuck packing half the time. but it's well worth it. but everyone has to remember if you stop by the martini shot trailer, you got to walk around back and say high to the packers;), i mean we really make the video happen :P

edit: i just got down watching the video, it was really good, nice job phreezone

later

Well, Eric...I really don't know if your video is good or not. I can't watch it here...they won't let me. It would take hours to watch it at home. Maybe your video sucks, and everyone is just being nice? Maybe I'll get to see it this weekend if I'm lucky!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Eric.. what kind of plane was that on the left with the flyby ? Looked like a military flighter jet.

How much were THOSE jump tickets ?

:)
edit: I watched the rest... I could have done with about 30 "GOOD" seconds of the party and more skydiving. heh heh heh...

http://www.brandonandlaura.com

Eric.. what kind of plane was that on the left with the flyby ? Looked like a military flighter jet.

well you couldn't jump out of it, but it was there for rides. don kirlin owns like 3 or 4 or maybe more, i can't remember. and i can't remember how much it was for a ride, but it was a lot.

that was bad all though to see in real life.

later

I tried again, and i still cant figure it out. I downloaded the codec stuff and all i can do is hear the music. i can't see the video!! I hate this!!

Well, I gave up too, because hearing about the troubles of Media Player 9, I'm not going to update my Media Player and then the codec too>:(.

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

After many IMs with phree, i finally got it working. Is there anything that boy doesn't know about computers or anything else for that matter? Damn, he's too young to be that smart.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

well you couldn't jump out of it, but it was there for rides. don kirlin owns like 3 or 4 or maybe more, i can't remember. and i can't remember how much it was for a ride, but it was a lot.

that was bad all though to see in real life.

later

It is an Aero Vodchodny L39 "Albatros" , a Czech trainer. Don Kirlin imports them and rebuilds them for resale. He usually has 3 or 4 for flight demos.

When I got lucky at the last WFFC in Quincy and won a ride in it, I checked around the hangar and saw over 20 in various stages of disassembly. More than a few bucks just in inventory.

BTW, Phree, loved the video; also love my cable modem here at the house, as I downloaded the whole thing in a minute and 28 seconds.B|

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

This video reminds me that despite my efforts I could not be in all places at all times during WFFC.
My mission to bring Class and Dignity to the world of Skydiving has failed. But I shall not be deterred. I'll have to double my efforts to witness every C & D violation that transpires. So ladies consider yourseleves warned.;)

Blue Skies Black Death

Not only am I in it, I'm on my head, too.

Damn. There goes my reputation as a belly flier...

So thats why i didn't notice you...i would never look for you in a belly formation. :P

Since i'm in the video riding in a shopping cart train, i guess there goes my reputation for being a sweet innocent no-fun girl.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I'm in the video!!

Sigh. I can't watch it at work (silly dialup) and my dsl connection at home isn't working so I can't watch it there either (silly dialup).

So, phree says I'm in it too! Since I can't watch it at least until I pay the dsl bill, I have to ask... how good do I look? ;)

After many IMs with phree, i finally got it working. Is there anything that boy doesn't know about computers or anything else for that matter? Damn, he's too young to be that smart.

Yeah! Thanks to Phreezone! I downloaded the codecs and it worked. Great video:)
J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.