skybytch

March Skydiving mag?

Finally got mine today. Page 13 states "Safety Day happens this month on Saturday, March 8th."

Hmm, got mine on Monday, March 10th....
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I got mine today and showed the kick-as cover shot to my son. He replied, " geez, there's only 24 people, that's a record? The belly fliers did 300!" Sigh....and I had so much hope for him. :S

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Heehee, oh THAT'S why you wanted us to see the magazine! ;) Yes, I noticed the ad and laughed. A certain internet joke that's been posted here a hundred times came to mind. And then that 25% off and free shipping piqued my interest too! :ph34r:

because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

That there boy has a good head on his shoulders!

It seems I have some serious deprogramming to do, and some freefly tapes to buy so I can make him watch them!

It seems I have some serious deprogramming to do, and some freefly tapes to buy so I can make him watch them!

*Buy* them? Heck, every DZ is infested with freeflyers. Just bring your DV camera (or just a tape) and ask to firewire a bunch. Given that there seems to be more cameras than jumpers on the typical FF dive, shouldn't be a problem to come up with tons of zoomie footage!:ph34r:

Peter
(Some day I'll try freeflying, but it's kinda like mopeds, snowboards and fat chicks - lot's of fun, but don't let your friends catch you riding one!)

(>o|-
If you don't believe me, ask me.