sangiro

Emotions running high

edit to add: Special thanks to all who are on the dz.com folding team - helping to save lives and prevent suffering.

I just checked my laptop, since it hadn't finished yet, and the work unit it is still on isn't even on the list anymore! It's p620, and the ones around it are listed, but this one isn't. hmmm, I guess I'll wait till it finishes and see what happens.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I gotta know, does HH wear that damn mask in the video too, or is that just for the posted pictures here on DZ.com?

Mask? That's what he really looks like!! :P

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I gotta know, does HH wear that damn mask in the video too, or is that just for the posted pictures here on DZ.com?

Mask? That's what he really looks like!! :P

And you're really a hottie, even though you won't admit it!
B|;)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Look folks, if you want to discuss Iraq ad naseum, try hitting Google for a war-specific discussion forum. Here is one that looks active.

I agree. It's one thing to keep a few threads going on this topic but people are currently "carpet bombing" these forums with war threads and one-liners in those threads. I seriously suggest those who are doing that start using some "precision munitions"..... so to speak. :P

If there is any lingering doubt about how most people feel about the war debates, check out the results of this.
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=416513;search_string=search_string;#416513

The whole reason I made this poll post was to prove to those that thought we wanted to hear every political thought that ran through their mind and eventually spewed out onto the keyboard, were wrong. I couldn't agree more with Jessica.

Thanks for cracking down on the crap HH.

Why, look at that, my lil Power Puff Girl has her beer goggles on!

Well it's been such a long time since i had some action, maybe i need to lower my standards...:P

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Can't you please make an exception concerning rgroper... Please

why, whatever do you mean sir? you are welcome to pm me anytime you like. please do not mention the moniker "rgroper" when referring to me, this has happened too many times for anyone to say it was a "typo". my user name is so clear even Ray Charles can see that it's "rgoper" that's "r.g." in reference to my first 2 initials, and "oper" which is short for the company that i own assigned R.G. Operating Company, L.L.C. (hope this clears this up) thanking you in advance for your coperation in this matter.
--Richard--
"We Will Not Be Shaken By Thugs, And Terroist"

I try not to participate in the war threads for personal reasons, so I'll bring my personal attack here:

I was looking at footage from the Eloy Boogie (which rocked - thanks again to Betsy!) and I noticed something that really primed me for this personal attack... Sangiro - you smile too much! I was working with the clip of our Horny Gorilla with Lew and Betsy and you laughed and smiled the whole time! What is wrong with you??? Are you some kind of freak - how dare you enjoy skydiving with your friends???

um, i'm here to defend sangiro on this personal attack. I believe we were all laughing at you Cajones becuase your goggles were on your forhead, and you were clinging to us with a death grip, until i reached over and put them back on your eyes....

now i can think of a jump where sangiro had way too much fun with another dz.commer...

peace
http://www.exitshot.com

Yes, that was a great time, and looking at the view from your camera is even more entertaining, in that I am laughing my ass off, with my eyes closed, keeping Sangiro in-frame the whole time (must've been luck).

In defense of my personal attack on Sangiro, I have more footage of him grinning ear-to-ear, including skydives that couldn't possibly be fun, and I had my goggles on the whole time.

As far as too much fun... Yea, I have that footage, too. It might be worth big money, someday.

The laws of physics are strictly enforced.

I have some really good pictures that may be worth something one day. HH really has a nice smile when he isn't green. He even has a special place in my scrapbook w/o the green face.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

I see some people here are still posting war threads [:/]

Are you seriously whining about this? Why shouldn't people be able to talk about the war, it is after all the hottest story in the WORLD right now. The number of war threads has dropped to what appears to be a managable level. If you don't care to read them then don't click, it's that simple.

Sheesh.

-
Jim
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.