Deuce

I'm going to DISNEYLAND!

Kids are on Easter break, we're going to Disneyland! Leaving tonight, hitting the park manana.

I got this connection down there that's going to take me into the gigantic underground labyrinth where they keep Walt's frozen head.

I feel just a little bad, but I got these platform shoes for my girls, and took them to the chiropractor so they'd be tall enough to ride the good rides.

He told me they'd squish back down in about a week.

:P

I feel just a little bad, but I got these platform shoes for my girls, and took them to the chiropractor so they'd be tall enough to ride the good rides.

One of my favorite childhood memories was of my uncle stuffing thick paper into my shoes so that I would be tall enough for all the rides :)
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

"I just tossed a fifth of Gin..." :P

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Kids are on Easter break, we're going to Disneyland! Leaving tonight, hitting the park manana.

I got this connection down there that's going to take me into the gigantic underground labyrinth where they keep Walt's frozen head.

He told me they'd squish back down in about a week.

:P

I always get walt's places confused, is disneyland in FL or is that disneyworld? At any rate if it is in FL hit the tunnel up! (or "time out" as it's know to andrea's kids)

Thank you VERY much for taking time out of your vacation just to tell us ;)

YOU SUCK JP :) In the kindest nicest possible way of course....
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

we're going to Disneyland!

My condolences. :P

Those are not really needed, Andrea. Disneyland is far nicer than the Tragic Kingdom in Orlando; it is smaller and the weather is a lot more pleasant.

We have visited the original several times, once at Orlando was more than enough, though with 3 of our five grands who haven't been to either, I don't want to think of the odds that I'll be able to stay away forever.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

Oh, Andrea! Nonono!

My kids are worth every minute! They are on the edge now, of knowing the whole Santa, Easter Bunny, Ariel the Mermaid thing is make-beleive. They know, but they still get real excited to see the characters. In just a couple years it will be all about roller coasters and walking far enough away from them that they don't have to "be with their parents".

They're six, and they argue about who gets to ride on my shoulders, and paying five bucks for an ice-cream sandwich is a small price to pay for that:)
Plus, there's the bonus of trying to have "quality time in a married way" when they're either asleep, or in a place where they can't walk in!

Adventures in family vacationland.

I am Ward Cleaver. On crack!

;)

I was there last month,,get them "Fast Trak" tix at the gates near the rides(it's free)..It allows you in a faster line at certain time periods..NO waiting!
Ya gotta see the "Honey, I shrunk the audience" show..and the Haunted Mansion..
I was with a friend and her 5 yr.old..had a blast.
Gary

Disneyland rocks. I am pretty stoked that my little one, myself and my mom are going on Mother's Day weekend and then again a few days later with all of our friends from the DZ at SMB. We are flying the otter down and then spending the next day on Catalina island with all of our rugrats. It will be some fun relative work for sure, should be berry interesting. Have a blast Deuce and post some pics when you get back! ;)B|

Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

Yep, I'm scheduled for Disneyland on May15th!!!

Deuce, it's a bummer that you are going so early. Chris would have loved to spend the day with your girls!!

Us Clovis folks are driving down and not flying the Otter like NoShit gets to, but it will still be fun. We are skipping Catalina and just driving to the La Brea Tar Pits for Friday morning/afternoon.

It will be sooooo worth missing a couple of days of school and workB|

Once the plane takes off, you're gonna have to land - Might as well jump out!!