Kris

And here's my new Tattoo!

Hmmm very nice tatoo but you forgot the rules
never mention never or first in an area with skydivers

BEERS

he bought beers the night he got it done. Where were you????:P Nice tat Kris. Almost as good as the one you sent me:ph34r:

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brother, I am rightously pissed. I have been trying to come up with a decent skydiving tat for years and I can't believe I didn't think of that......really nice. I am jealous.

My sentiments exactly...

i have planed a Tatto on my bag.It will be made after i get my BASE #B|Ill try to describe it:
On top like a rainbow there will stand BASE,under that I want 3 jumpers#1SL #2 Handheld #3 Stowed
some howe ill get my BASE # into all that aswell..
all Black/white

At this point its a dream,but who knows.. it migt get a life some day..

and yes i have tryed to be tattoed i have 5(one is a cover of an old),but they are at my arms

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

VERY nice! I'm so jealous! I haven't been poked in a very long time and I'm starting to get the itch. I can't get my nose re-pierced, can't get my tongue redone either, don't want a nipple ring until I get new tata's to put it on, can't afford the tat I want right now, hmmm. Guess that just leaves one piercing to get that won't show ;)

VERY nice! I'm so jealous! I haven't been poked in a very long time and I'm starting to get the itch. I can't get my nose re-pierced, can't get my tongue redone either, don't want a nipple ring until I get new tata's to put it on, can't afford the tat I want right now, hmmm. Guess that just leaves one piercing to get that won't show ;)

:$:$:o

Sorry, it just struck me as funny. I do know what you mean though. I have been wanting another tattoo for a while also.

That is easily the coolest skydiving tattoo that I've ever seen. Too bad that it will eventually have hair growing out of it, making it more difficult to see.

I'm also kinda surprised that you weren't able to talk Jessica into getting one along the same style....

:)

"Your mother's full of stupidjuice!"
My Art Project

Who says Kris can grow leg hair?

Exactly. I'm Messican. It takes me two months just to get a semi-decent looking goatee. A yeti I am not.

If what little hair there gets too bad, I'll just add that into my weekly trim.B|

Kris

Edited to add: GIVE ME MY MONKEY NAME, BIOTCH!

*mumbles: "fool better recognize!"*
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

That is easily the coolest skydiving tattoo that I've ever seen. Too bad that it will eventually have hair growing out of it, making it more difficult to see.

I'm also kinda surprised that you weren't able to talk Jessica into getting one along the same style....

Thanks!:$:)
Jessica had her heart set on getting the USS Nimitz on her chest, but after checking her bra size, the tattoo artist suggested a tug-boat instead. She got mad, ordered a pizza, and read a book in anger while I was getting mine done.:)

Kris
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Thanks!:$:)
Jessica had her heart set on getting the USS Nimitz on her chest, but after checking her bra size, the tattoo artist suggested a tug-boat instead. She got mad, ordered a pizza, and read a book in anger while I was getting mine done.:)

Kris

She got that drunk after eating a Pizza??:o:$:D

She got that drunk after eating a Pizza??

The sheer volume of pizza compared with the volume of beer consumed is negligable. A tear in the rain, a grain of sand in the desert, etc. It would have taken 10 pizzas to soak up all that alcohol!
Skydiving is for cool people only

Hey there Little woman. Did you think sticking needles in your body tickled. :P

Seriously depending on where you get it depends on how much it will hurt. A boobie will hurt real bad. B|

A better person to ask would be Chuck though. Then again he has learned t o ignore pain as I have so who knows.

Anyway Watcha getting? Is it going to have Blue in it? ;)

She's waiting until I can be there to hold her hand... :o And I definitely think it needs to have blue in it! :D

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

I hope that's a misspelling. Either that or you are about ten thousand times tougher than I am.

If bag is the oppersit of shest,then you got it rigth.It should start aprox shoulderlevel.

Pain aint bad,it reminds you that your alive(well but it still hurt rigth.. he he)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Girl, I had to read your post twice cause I though you said I needed to have blue in me.

:SNOT THE BLUE STUFF:PB|

It is true I am waiting on you to hold my hand cause I'm a big chicken.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.