quade

Mutant or Super Powers

I used my power to lose my voice for some freakish reason so that skydivers everywhere (well, mainly in Hinckley) would not have to hear my incessant babbling. I've saved all of that up for you guys here! ;)

There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

I used my power of force shield protection to keep the plane running.

I am sad to say that I failed in my task, and my evil nemesis MonkeyWrench succeeded in breaking the over-power govenor.

So we all had to get off the plane and go home.

I never claimed to be a great superhero.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

I used my power of super-idiocy to attempt to carry too much shit at once down a flight of slippery stairs.

Fell (large) hurt my back, and bit a chunk off my tongue.

Thank You.

----------------=8^)----------------------
"I think that was the wrong tennis court."

Well I have many super human powers...

* I used my super powers of pursuasion and charm to convince manifest to let me skip a work load and do a fun jump with three female hottie skydivers:)
* Used my all powerful superhuman liver and processed enough alcohol to keep my body from becoming poisoned, awake and only sluring slightly:ph34r: And my incredible balancing powers to avoid falling over from massive alcohol intake.

* Today I am using my amazing ability to slack off and am posting at an amazing rate:P

I am a true super heroB|

Mutant powers to telepathically convince you to show me the cryogenic vault with Walt's head in it.

Then super powers to throw my daughters into the pool over and over again. They thought it was awesome.

You know, Q, that Yvette used her mutant powers on you to make you hold her hand all the way to ESPN?

;)

Mutant power runs strong in the Kelly clan!

I used my uncanny ability to put out smoldering embers - for good even!
I don't care what she says! Her breasts were going to catch on fire and burn! And really, who wants to look at blackened, hideous blobs of flesh?! I was not only doing her a favor, I was doing the world a favor by saving those!

I also used my mutant power of being a human recliner... but that was just evil and selfish on my part.... ;)

it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

And really, who wants to look at blackened, hideous blobs of flesh?!

Do these breasts you speak of have any enemies? They may love seeing such hideous blobs of flesh!

, I was doing the world a favor by saving those!

Does the whole world currently get some benefit to the breasts not being burned? Are there plans involving the whole world and the breasts which require them to be in good condition?
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Does the whole world currently get some benefit to the breasts not being burned? Are there plans involving the whole world and the breasts which require them to be in good condition?

Yes! There's already a shortage of perfect breasts in the world... would be a shame to lose even one set.
And there's my plan of world domination that has to do with boobies, but I can't really get into that right now, world powers may be reading this site...
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

I used my invisibility power for utmost evil.

You?

Lessee . . .

Thursday I used a Jedi mind trick on a fellow skydiver and got him to walk his enitre family, including small children, about a half a mile just so he could buy me a beer. One of his daughters then drew a picture of me on a beer coaster.

On Friday I used another Jedi mind trick on another skydiver's new girlfriend in an attempt to get him laid. I -think- it worked, but I haven't really heard too much back from him yet.

On Saturday, I made a bag of chips and salsa disappear.

On Sunday, I found out that a Jedi mind trick I had used on one of my team mates the week before worked and he got hooked up with a very nice new girlfriend.

All in all, I gotta say, I'm using my powers for awesome.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I used my amazing "page pulling apart power" to pull apart the pages in playboy that seemed to be stuck together.....LOL:D:D:D:D
just kidding

- GQ

... it was the love of the air and sky and flying, the lure of adventure, the appreciation of beauty ...
-Charles Lindberg