katiebear21

Monkey found somewhere in Northern Kuwait...

Glad to see Coconut is working hard as usual.;)

Tell him I said, "Hola!" and the next time he leaves, I want to babysit the weapons & exlposives arsenal he has at the Coconut Monkey Lounge & Spa.B|

Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

His arsenal might be getting bigger... overheard him and Lance saying something about a "bigger cannon"! :S Scary!

Katie: Whatcha got all them gumballs for?

Tom: Silly girl, because after we shoot them, they disintegrate! :D

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Hey, Katie! So good to hear from you! Thanks for the update on Monkeys around the world!

Steven Spielberg just called about casting this Monkey in a new war flick.;) It's good to see the new environs haven't affected him at all!

Can't wait to see you both safe and sound back in Raeford.

Michelle

Hi Katie -- y'all come back soon now, y'hear? All your monkeys are belong to US, or something like that...

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

A bit off the point, but I've always wondered why some US soldiers (or Marines :P) seem to have their flag patches 'reversed'? What's going on? Just another dumb Brit...

Nick
---------------------------
"I've pierced my foot on a spike!!!"

Thanks for posting the pics, Katie. That must have been so nice for you to find another skydiver from home in the ol' sandbox. Now, post that picture of you and CM that you sent me. It was cute! B|

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

A bit off the point, but I've always wondered why some US soldiers (or Marines :P) seem to have their flag patches 'reversed'? What's going on? Just another dumb Brit...

To put the stars are on the leading edge?

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

cause when the flag charges into battle the stars are to the front....so if the flag was the other way it would look like we are retreating which we NEVER do!
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

It was an incredible reunion!!! Made my day! Of course, people thought I was crazy when I jumped on him and wrapped my legs around him :$ but who cares? :ph34r:

He still has no access... I'll let him know ya'll are still thinking about him! I know he drained the hot tub so I'll make sure he's home in time for the festivities in July!!! :P

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Lance, Kt, Tom 1.JPG

Katie, that is so awesome that you ran into CM. Give him a great big hug and kiss from me. Take care of yourself and come home soon. I need someone to jump with me to help get the cobb out. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I didn't think that lug was going over there.

I told him he should have contacted me. I need a psycho break. The money would help as well.

Of course

PRIDE IN COUNTRY is FIRST

Ya'll take it easy over there. Cannot wait to see and jump with ya'll again.

Laters!!!!
KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B|
The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES