Skyrose7

Blue Skies John

This weekend, we lost another friend, brother, jumper, and all around great guy. John Rubom of Great Lakes Skydivers will be truly missed. Some of you may have met him at wffc last year when we stopped by the tent. He was so much fun to be with.
There are a few things I wish I could have said, and they say a bit about who he was.

Every time someone walked through the door, you had a smile and a wave. I will miss goofing around with you. Your genuine spirit touched so many lives. Thank you for being a part of mine.
Thank you for showing me the importance of laughter. You brought joy, smiles and laughter to so many with your shameless sense of humor. Chi Chi's won't be the same. Thank you for being so gracious and good. You made so many people feel welcome and always extended your hand to help others.
Thank you for taking me to my first boogie. Rantoul will never forget you and neither will I. I know I will share the sky with you this year too, but who will tell Farmer McNasty how it is? and who will bring out the moon?
Thank you for teaching me to sit fly. I know you are still flying along side all of us.
You taught people to find wings and fly.
Now as I look up to the heavens, I know you have your own wings, much better than ours, and you are tearin' up the sky.
Your spirit will carry on forever, as you are loved by so many.
You will always be in my heart and always in my sky.
Thank you for touching my life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.
MaryRose

he was always smiling and making people laugh.
he will be so missed and always remembered.
Thank you everyone for your condolences.
Please send prayers and good vibes for family and friends.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.
MaryRose

Blue skies, John. Thanks for giving so much of yourself to others, and showing them their lives from the sky. You made a difference, and your loss echoes through the clouds.

Mary, I am sorry for your loss, as well. But he'll never be farther than the next errant breeze blowing through your hair. Look in your heart, and you will find him living and smiling and loving...

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

I'm sorry for your loss, Mary. :(

Clearly, the world is going to be a darker place for a while.

But the sun will come out, bright and clear, one day soon. Think of your dear freind, feel the sun on your face, and smile for him.

JP

Mary,
You are a good and true friend to John, and he will always live on with you - in your heart. May your "Higher Power" grant you the peace to accept this and to move on with your life. You know that John will always be watching and flying along side of you - forever.:)

Steve M
>^..^for me -- SkyDiving is a life sentence -- for it has saved my life.