rhino

What was the most memorable sex you have had at the DZ???????????

WOO HOO!!!!!

ok so there might be video and Mujie might kill me but here it goes.

there i was cooking dinner at the dropzone and Jess was there and some pretty good flirting going on. well after dinner i made some cinnamon rolls for the stoned skydivers and soon everyone was in bed....except us;) so, since im a nice guy i made my bed on the small love seat while jess took the larger sofa. after about 5 min. she invites me over to cuddle up. so i was over there in a blink of an eye. then 5 min later she looks at me and says i have to know.....and lands a big one on me. so after a little while we get to the heavy petting and soon clothes start coming off and the festivities begin. well it was rapidly aproaching dawn and we hear a noise so we retreat for the covers and here comes chuck out of his room. we feign sleep and when he returns to his room we continue. well a little while later we hear another noise and here comes the DZO out of his room . we dive for the covers again but clairance knows better and jess is the only one completly under covers. i wave to clairance and he nods. well he soon returns to his room and it is starting to get light out now... well im not going to have blue balls all day so i take the covers and throw them across the room and say hell with it.. if they want to watch let em.......so that was my most memorable sex at the DZ it also happens to be my first and latest but hopefully not the last......

hopefully jess wont see this considering she just moved to AZ. she wont know i spilled the beans.... but what a great memory

I am the light my son...What you seek is fire

labour day boogie, 2002, everyone is around the bonfire, the band is playing, the missus and i leave to walk the dog. we wandered by our tent, grabbed a sleeping bag and 'broke in' the runway with the dog tied to a runway light. we now have the designation "runway 01" since we were the beer people to use it for that purpose! :o:$

"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

Where is Dove when you need her.. lol

The love dove must plead the 5th on this one. But if any hot, single skydivers out there have a story for a new script they'd like to rehearse...;)

Hmm...How much is a plane ticket to Florida ;)
-
-
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Not the most memorable sex, but the best at the DZ...on the hood of my car in the parking lot at Raeford.

Pammi

That was you? I'll be damned...wanna buy a video? LOL:D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

OK not really the story about sex on the DZ, but still good.

My buddy Doug Wolf and I are having a friendly argument on the DZ...We get a lot of attention when we do this. We are not mad at each other, but we both have very strong opinions, and when they don't match....Well it gets hot, and sometimes funny as hell.

Doug got mad at yelled "Oh yeah!!! I had sex on your canopy!" He sat there looking VERY smug while the whole DZ gasped....

I at the time was seeing one of his ex girlfriends.

I yelled back "I had sex on your GIRLFRIEND!!!!!"

I won.

Ron
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

The details are not important, other then when the next morning, the DZO walked up to me and Craichead and said "you know, tents aren't soundproof...."

We both turned at each other and started laughing.

_Am
__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.

Gee, I've never seen that picture six or eight times before... Did anyone ever figure out who those people really are?

My most memorable was in the pea gravel pit in Paso Robles. We had way more fun there than that other couple had in the 182.:) There's just something about taxiway lights and a starry night...

errr....
every time I go there I hear stories that make that place just a little more seedy....
I LOVE IT!!!

<<<>>>
A good friend will bail you outta jail... A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!!!'

Did anyone ever figure out who those people really are?

I do know who it is, however I do not believe they want their identitys revealed....;)
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Did anyone ever figure out who those people really are?

There's a few of us on dz.com that know who those people are. Stupid me and my loyalty to friends though, i've promised to keep it secret.:S

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

This hot gal came to the DZ to do a tandem jump and i talked her into letting me put her out on a static line instead. she made 2 jumps. there was some flirtting from her during the day and i was picking up on the vibes she was sending. then that evening when the party was hopping my buddy was fixing a celing tile in the hanger and she was at the bottom of the ladder handing him some tools when i walked in. i walked up behind her kissed her neck then droped her pants and we did it doggi untill he was done fixing the tile and wanted to come down . then we let go of the ladder and i put her in the 182 and we rocked the plane.
Anyone can ride in a plane. But it takes a special person to jump out of it.
Skydive for fun. Track for life.
Blue Skies.